Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Louis POV

I sat in the waiting room crying shaking uncontrollably. Will he ever learn his lesson? I don't under stand what Liam's intentions are on hurting Niall so bad. He finally got what he want. He finally put Niall in the hospital, and Brandon. I just I don't know what I would do without them. Those 2 being my only friends I couldn't handle loosing them both. Screaming from the emergency room brought me out of my horrid thoughts.

"WHY ARE YOU SAVING THAT FUCKING FAGGOT?" That familiar voice yelled.

"Please Mr. Payne, leave before I call security" the doctor pleaded.

"No this worthless piece of shit doesn't deserve to live" he growled.

After he said that I got up and quickly left the waiting room.

"Just shut the fuck up! Why do you even do this to him? You two use to be best fucking friends, you're openly gay yourself. So why the fuck are you bulling Niall for them same exact thing you are?" I yelled. I lifted up his sleeve to show Liam what his words and abuse cause him to do. He slowly backs away and covers his mouth tears falling down his face.

"I-I I never meant fo-for th-this to ha-ha-happen. I-I I am so s-so-sorry" he stuttered out.

"I just. I thought..."

"You thought what?!!!?"

I sighed and motioned Louis to follow me. We sat down in the silent deserted waiting room and I looked up at the teary blue eyed boy.

"The reason why I have been like this to Niall is because I love him. I always have, and I don't know. I just, I hated how he made me feel. I always questioned my sexuality. But when I started have these feelings that I might love Niall I thought bullying him would push the feelings down and get rid of them. But they didn't it just caused them to become stronger than they originally where at the start. Every time I saw hurt and pain in his eyes I just wanted to hug him and tell him everything will be okay. But of course I couldn't and I don't think I ever will. I never meant for this too happen. I-I I just love him so much. He is perfect in every way. I just, I can't bear to see him hurt anymore" I finished letting the tears stream down my face. I looked up and saw Louis had a sympathetic look on his face.

"Liam, tell Niall that. Tell him how you feel. You should know how understanding he is just please tell him, you won't be disappointed." Louis smiled and got up leaving.

I got up and went to ask where Niall's room was.

"Hi can you tell me where Niall Horan is?" I asked. The receptionist looked up and frowned.

"I am sorry but Niall-"

Dun dun dun what happened to Niall?