Part 1

Aero had been summoned to participate with trying the health enhancements, and that he would be paid handsomely. At first he seemed unsure and cautious, that he brought it up with his partner about the idea. The golden killer suggested they check on who was asking. Both checked and see that it was signed by Garlen, , ,now Aero has seen the man before and how he hosted the Volleyball Tournament. But also hired Guntz to make sure that no one could win the prize money, only for Klonoa and Lolo to put an end to that little plan. With Aero being there and providing them his moral support. Guntz and Klonoa during those different times, have talked about their experiences in the dream champ tournament. They had been summoned for, and the second time that Guntz had been hired, only to be tricked and thus gave Klonoa a helping hand with the enemies, all the while he was injured. Klonoa had taken him down, and stopped his plan from turning him and the others into gears.

Aero: Yeah I do recall you two dealing with that, and I still can't wrap my head around about how someone putting on tournaments. Get those who participated and if they lose they ether get to leave without a prize. To getting turned into some kind of item.

Guntz: And to make it more insulting, I wasn't going to be paid, and would've turned me into a gear when my guard was down.

Aero: Say wern't you cheating through most of the courses?

Guntz: Hey it was much more involved. And that I wasn't exactly the best of competitors. . .Yet Klonoa helped me out when I was in a bad position. 

Aero: Yeah, he was always the kind to help those who needed help. . .But there's something else Guntz, why would he hire you a second time?

Guntz: My guess is cause of my skills. I am a well known bounty hunter after all. But I think it's cause he wanted to teach me a lesson for being a punk traitor, even though I played along. He really isn't dangerous when he's out of his machines.

Aero: Well I guess that is something to keep in mind. Still you think I should go?

Guntz: Garlen's a man of his word sometimes, he did hand over your brother and his friend the money. He paid me as promised, and his manor got stolen by Leorina. So I can see why he would be a bit pissed with me mostly. But thankfully he doesn't hire me to do mundane things like pick up his laundry from the dry cleans or fetch him a sandwich.

Aero: Ha ha ha yeah that would be really silly! I mean who would hire someone to do those, they must be very lazy for that! But back to the topic at hands, would it be risky?

Guntz: I won't stop you if you decide to go. Though just incase, it would be best if you keep your weapon on your person, also here take this and we'll keep in touch.

He hands him a device where Aero placed it on his wrist, where it looks more like a watch upon first glance.

Aero: Well I better get my supplies than i'll be heading out. I'll be back within a few days, oh and if Klonoa calls, tell him where i'll be, ok?

Guntz: Can do, just becareful. I don't want to hear that Garlen actually had a plan into making some kind of adult calendar with models.

Aero: Guntz it clearly says it's for health, I highly doubt it'll be that. Besides if it was then I wouldn't go. Anyways i'll talk to you when I get there, and keep you updated.

With that the cabbit left to the location where the letter said to go. When he gets there it was a rather huge mansion, and Aero had to admit it was rather impressive. If this guy can afford to sponsor and host a Volleyball tournament, and different locations for a racing tournament, then it would make sense he'd be set. Aero had went over and rang the bell, where a voice spoke.

Garlen: Yes who might you be, and what business do you have for being here?

Aero: Um yeah I came here cause I had gotten your letter, saying you're looking for people who'll take part in this experiment. About the health enhancements.