GallyxMinho - Figure it out

Requested by @anbreignsdaughter1 😄
••••••••••••••••••
By now, Gally, Minho, Newt, Alby and Thomas knew, everything was going to change, since Minho was pregnant with Gally and his baby. Running the maze was going to change, as he was 3 months along, and with all the grievers out there, who can sting and kill, and can make Minho and the baby go through the change; killing them both slowly, painfully.

Alby nodded, looking at Newt, "We have to call them into a meeting. They need to know, and we need to figure out what the klunk we're gonna do." Newt nodded, and looked at Minho, who swallowed a lump of fear; this was his fault. If he and Gally didn't have sex that glader night, this wouldn't have happened; blame jhim, and with his sleeve, he dried a thick tear that slipped down his cheek.

Gally came over, and hugged him, as Minho locked his arms around his neck. "Babe, I promise you this; we'll figure something out, okay? This baby will be safe, you'll be safe - I'll make sure of that." Minho had a breakdown in Gally's arms, while Newt, Thomas and Alby told everyone to meet at the council hall, as soon as possible. They headed towards council hall. While this happened, Jeff rubbed Minho who clinged to Gally, trying not cry anymore.

Gally kissed Minho's forehead, "Shh.. Easy, easy Minho, I got you.." Newt came in, "Minho, you ready? Because everyone is at council hall now." Minho dried his eyes, sniffling. Gally carrsed his cheeks, looking at him, "I'm with you, remember that." Minho smiled sadly to him, and headed towards the council hall, looking down, ashamed of himself. Gally looked at Newt, who looked at him, saying, "You need to keep an eye on him, Gally, this is going to change him for a while." Gally nodded, "I will. I promise, Newt."

~At council Hall~

Gally had his arms crossed over his chest, looking around the room, while Minho was shaking slightly beside him, leaning himself into him smally. Gally started, "Things are changing, there's no denying that. But this is a change, that will change the whole system, we've build up, we've been fighting to make." He wrapped an arm around poor Minho's waist, "Remember that glader night? 3 months ago?" Everyone nodded, and Zart barked up, "What has changed since that evening?" Gally looked at him, "I'll tell you now, shuckface." Zart shut his mouth, knowing Gally meant Shut up, Zart.

Minho calmed down a little, and sank the lump in his throat; sweat starting showing on his forehead, his head was spinning, his mind was running, he started feeling dizzy; he started breathing faster, his lnerves eating him alive. "Uh.. Eh.. Yeah, well.." What was he going to say? "Oh I'm pregnant, and I won't be able to run the maze the next 6 months" no, that wouldn't work." He looked around the room, eyes flacking, Jeff and Clint keeping a close eye on him from his seat in the front, beside Thomas.

Minho's mind was getting wrecked, his eyes closed, and he fell into Gally's arms, blackness taking over his eyes. Jeff and Clint ran up beside him, and carried him to the homestead where the med-jacks little hospital was; Gally took over, "Minho won't be able to run the next 7 months, because he's expecting our baby, and he's 3 months along." Gally looked at around, and saw some smiling, some surprised, some pale faces. But they were all accepting face expression, though; he smiled softly, and walked over to Minho in the homestead.