It's a swell, swell world.

Eddsworld: The Movie: The Fanfiction

Writers: Zachary Wittbecker, Kirt Hilario

(we open on a shot of Edd digging threw a bunch of old boxes in an old basement)

Edd:*grunting*

(we see tom walk down the stairs holding a flask in hand)

Tom: Edd, what are you doing?

Edd: *grunt* Oh hey Tom, Matt wanted me to get his old computer out of the basement, he's apparently redecorating his room or something.

Tom:*scofs* the one he flooded with viruses after he clicked on that pop-up for beauty cream that would "make people look 20 years younger"? *Tom air quotes*

Edd: That's the one.

Tom: Whatever.

(Tom starts walking away when something off screen catches his eye causing him to stop)

Tom: what's that? *gestures with the hand holding his flash off screen while pointing with it still in hand*

Edd: Oh this?

(Edd then pulls an old metal contraption out of the pile of boxes covered in dust)

Edd: not sure, I Don't remember ever getting it.

(Edd wipes some dust off of it to reveal a faded "R" symbol *the red leader one*)

(Edd turns it over to show a rusted looking button)

(Edd and Tom stare curiously at each other and then back to the button)

(Edd slowly reaches for the button about to press it when all of a sudden)

SLAM

(the basement door slams open)

(the slam startles both Edd and Tom causing the box that Edd was holding to fly into the air)

(Edd then starts struggling to catch it with it repeatedly slipping out of his hand like a bar of soap but him still catching it)

(Edd then finally quickly catches it after stumbling with it for a few seconds wide eyed)

(Edd then quickly sets it down on a box scared)

(we cut to Matt who runs downstairs)

Matt: HEY GUYS, HAVE YOU GOT MY COMPUTER YET?!

Edd: Matt, please knock first, you almost made me drop something. *annoyed and slightly pissed*

Matt: Oh, sorry...

Matt: SO DID YOU FIND IT YET?!?! *Excited*

Edd: Yes Matt, it took some digging but here.

(Edd hands Matt a giant dark purple box like monitor with a golden power button on the side and a small camera light on the top, it's a huge and bulky cartoony computer)

(Matt grabs it and struggles to hold it up)

Matt: THANKS, EDD!! *while grunting and only shouting because he is struggling to life it*

(Matt then walks up the stairs struggling to lift the computer)

Tom: Well, I'd better go and make sure Matt doesn't drop that cinder block on anything important.

Edd: Yeah, okay.

(Tom walks upstairs)

(Show Edd about to walk upstairs as well when he gives one last nervous glance to the box)

(Edd then turns back towards the stairs and walk upstairs looking a bit nervous)

--END SCENE ONE--

(We cut to The Gang in a Diner)