1

It was a very hot  afternoon ,I just arrived in california  ,where I will be staying with my father even though  I havent saw him since I was 8. I arrived at a big house in encino hills and knocked at the door. A tall men opened the door.

                         " Hi Yn,come in". He said

                         " Hi dad,ok..." . okay,this is an awkward start.

I walked in. Following my dad.

                      "So this is your room, unpack and then come down or dinner".

It was a nice room, i mean it was bigger then my old one,so it was a good thing.

After I unpacked, I went down stairs and saw my dad cooking some pasta. I sat down at the table  and  dad put some pasta in my plate. 

                    "so how was the drive".  dad asked

                   "it was allright."

After that we  just ate quietly. I finished eating and put your dish in the sink. 

              " It is ok if i go out and explore the town?"

             " Sure"

I put on my converse and left the house. There was just a week left before school started, so I needed some friends.  I saw a girl, that was coming towards me, she was blonde, shord with curly hair.

          "Hi, Im Ali, your new neighbour, I live across the street". The girl said

         "Hi, Im YN, nice to meet you"

       " Nice to meet you too, wanna show you around?"

        "Sure"

We were walking when a bunch of boys were getting closer and closer to us. They stopped as they approached us, I was confused but they started to greet Ali. Ali greeted them back and introduced me to them.

    "Guys, so this is my new friend Yn, she's new in town". Ali said

   " Hi, Im Tommy". A tall, brunette boy
said

    "Im Bobby." Another brunette  with blue eyes said

   "I'm Jimmy" Another boy said

But two of the boys weren't participating in the conversation.

   "They're so annoying". Ali said. "The tall one is my ex, I hate him so much, and the other one, I just can't stand him". She said, but more annoyed

   Bobby caught their attention to me.

    " Hi princess, I'm Dutch". The short, bleached blondie said.

    "And I'm Johnny". The tall, blue eyed blondie said. We made eye contact for a couple of seconds before Ali greeted the boys and we left.

   I got to my house and greeted Ali.  Before I went inside the house Ali stopped me.

   "You wanna come with me and some of my friends to the mall tomorrow, for back to school shopping?"

    "Sure."

   " Okay, come to my door tomorrow at 2, I'll drive us there"

     "Okay."  I said as I entered my house.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, then I changed and went to bed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is my first attempt for a good story. My first one was VERY CRINGE, I hope you'll like it. Idk when I'll post the second chapter cuz I'm lazy and i dont have anything in mind because you know that all the stories have a boring beginning (not all but anyway)
So if you have some request for the next chapter, feel free to write in the comments section. The first part of the story is written from my laptop, so if there's anything that's not write right I'm srry

He's so hot!!