Reactions and F/F/F

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE

(A/N) : I might change some details in the future.
.
.
.
.
.

Ice Continent :-

In the frozen land where the freezing breezes of icy wind blows.

The surrounding of this land consists of ice plains with permanently frozen soil. The temperature is below a hundred and twenty Celsius, which very few living beings could survive under.

A castle stands tall in the central area.

A castle of beauty and fantasy.

There exists a beautiful palace of white ice which was created by one of the strongest existence of the world. A demon fortress projected to the physical realm through the use of an unimaginable amount of magicule.

Inside that palace is a handsome man with crimson hair and blood red eyes with 'stars of gold and silver dancing in them'. His slightly curly hair looks scarlet red like a burning flame, its redness is thicker than the color of blood.

He was sipping red wine with a satisfied grin while sitting on his supposed throne. Not bothered in the slightest by the nonstop blizzards. After all the one sitting right next to him was the reason for the nonstop blizzards by leaking her aura.

She has a child-like appearance for the purpose of leaking out her aura, and appears no older than a girl in high school. One with snow white skin like porcelain. Her eyes that emit cold light are seductive and they are blue like the deep sea. Her pearl-white hair droops down along her cheek and her light red lips look extremely eye-catching.

But suddenly he noticed familiar fluctuations and looked at the person beside him and saw that she has also perked up indicating that she too has felt the sudden fluctuations.

"You noticed?" He asked the women beside him. To which she replied with a nod and continued.

"It's coming from the forest of Jura where my idiot brother is sealed. But it doesn't seem like he has escaped from his seal and managed to revive himself." She spoke her mind.

"Could it be that your sister has come to help him escape from his prison?" He asked after wondering for a bit.

"No. It's definitely not her. It is too peaceful to be her. Strangely It's closer to my big brother yet chaotic like my little one. It's a mixture of the two that has reached a perfect balance. It can only mean one thing." She spoke showing interest in the person in question.

"A new trouble is in the making." He remarked. To which the women simply gave a sidelong glance before continuing.

"It means i am about to gain a new sibling. But it's worrying that he is so close to that idiot brother of mine. I hope i don't have to kill him like i do with that idiot in order to educate him." She said with sadness in her voice but her eyes didn't show any sadness. It only showed her annoyance over the fact that her workload might increase. Perhaps noticing this the guy changed the subject and talked for a bit before asking the real question.

In a certain cave - Jura Forest

"*achoo* Hmm?? Is someone talking about me?? Of course. They must be talking about my, the mighty storm dragon Veldora's, praises. Kuhahahahaha. Hmm. what's that presence?? Could it be?? - The almost mighty if his siblings didn't exist dragon.

Back at the Ice Continent

"Will you go to greet your new sibling?" He asked with curiosity.

To which she simply replied, "No. I will wait for a bit. He needs to stabilise after just being born and if i approach him now it will only alert my sister of my movements."