tubbo bad stomach ache

little:tubbo
cg:ranboo/tommy

nicknames:
ranboo:daddy,dada
tubbo:tubbs,tubby,bee,buba,bubs

tw:vomit

tubbo pov
i woke up for some reason i looked at the time 1am i rubbed my eyes noticing the pain in my stomach i felt nauseous i went to the bathroom but i didn't make it i threw up in the hallway between the bathroom and the guest room tommy was in because he was staying over for the weekend.

ranboo pov:
i woke up i heard a sound by tommy's room i thought tommy went to the bathroom i went out my room to dubble check and i seen a crying tubbbo in a ball i seen tommy come out of his room we both locked eye contact.

tommy pov:
i woke up at 1 from someone throwing up i heard someone running i went and see what was going on with tubbo and ranboo and seen tubbo on the floor in a ball "aww tubs not feeling well?" tommy asked to ranboo "idk tommy can you get a bucket while i'll help buba back to bed?" i nodded and went to the kitchen and got cleaning stuff cuz tubbo probably be clingy to one person.

ranboo pov:
i told tommy to get stuff and lifted tubbo up and got him in clean clothes and gave him his pacifier "here and i'll go clean up ranboo" i nodded and put the bowl by me on the bed tubbo on tommy of me still scared about what happend "bee tell daddy how old you are" tubbo looked up and opend his mouth but gagged i gave him the bowl abs rubbed his back when he finished he said "twooo dada" o rubbed his head "do you know why your feeling icky?" i asked him "tummy hurts" i sighed "do you want to sleep buba?" he nodded and fell asleep.

tommy pov:
i clean the floor and went to check on tubbo he was asleep so was ranboo i took a picture of the two and sent it to wilbur (ik it's fan art)
text
t=tommy
w=wilbur

t:he wilbur
w:tom it's 2 in the morning why you still awake
t:tubbo is sick why you still awake
w:i been asleep all day because i been out the night before and hopes he gets better soon
t:

t:he wilburw:tom it's 2 in the morning why you still awaket:tubbo is sick why you still awake w:i been asleep all day because i been out the night before and hopes he gets better soon t:

w:awww so cute
t:hey toby is not feeling well or he would be on his bed