Pharmacy

Recommend song for this part: Cigarettes Out The Window- TV Girl
June 19, 1989
Annaliese POV:
I was at the pharmacy to get ibuprofen. I walk in and I see 3 boys crouched up and staring at a girl.
I knew all of them. Eddie Kaspbrak, Stanley Uris, and Bill Denbrough. My fucking brother, Bill Denbrough. They didn't see me though, so I just didn't say anything. I could only see behind the girl and she was a fair distance from me, so I couldn't hear what she was saying. I just ignored them and walked to the over-the-counter medicines to look for ibuprofen. When I got it, I saw the face of the girl. She was so... beautiful. Her long red hair, her pretty burgundy shirt, and her beautiful blue eyes. I saw her look behind her back and all the boys rushed to leave. The girl wasn't upset, she was smiling. I think she was staring at one boy in particular, but I didn't know, nor did I truly care. I noticed that the girl knocked over the plastic stand on the table by accident. While the pharmacist was picking it up, I had a bit of courage to compliment her. "Hey.. your hair, it's... beautiful..." I said, while smiling and admiring her. She smiled at me too and I got small butterflies. "Really? Thank you so much!" She replied, while running her hands through her hair a little and in disbelief. "I swear, I wish I had beautiful hair like you. It looks so soft too!" I remarked, trying to get her to believe that I was being honest, because I was. She smiled back at me and it honestly felt like heaven. It looked like she was about to say something, but the pharmacist was done picking up the mess. "And, uh... here you go! Have a nice day, Beverly." the pharmacist said, while handing her a bag. "Thanks, Mr. Keene." She smiled while taking the bag and leaving. I paid for the ibuprofen and left.

Beverly POV:
I was smoking on the side of the pharmacy. I felt bad for Ben when he got hurt, but I trusted that he was okay. Everyone in his friend group were fun, but... Bill... Bill was being so nice to me that it was actually kinda cute. I don't know if I have a crush, but he could be someone... I honestly couldn't get that one girl off of my mind. She looked a little like Bill, just as a girl. I really never thought a girl out of nowhere could compliment my hair. This ugly hair? No way. She must be saying that to be nice. I saw her walk out of the pharmacy. I wanted to talk to her, but I thought she would be annoyed with me. To my surprise, she saw me and walked up to me instead. "Hey. Uhm... I wanted to ask if you maybe wanted to.. talk a little more? You don't have to." She asked, with a nervous, but happy expression on her face. "Yes of course. What would you... like to talk about?" "Your name is Beverly, right..?" I think she remembered my name from when Mr. Keene said it. "Yeah, my name is Beverly. What's your name?" "Annaliese. Annaliese Denbrough." "Denbrough..? Wait, is your brother Bill Denbrough??" "Oh, you know my brother? Yeah, he's soo annoying. Sorry about him.." "Sorry about what?" "Him and his friends. They were staring at you in the pharmacy. I know that you saw, I just wanted to apologize on their behalf." "Oh it's okay. I didn't care too much." She looked at the cigarette pack in my hand. "You smoke too?" She asked, with a smile. "Everyday. You can smoke with me if you want." I say, opening the pack. "Oh, thanks." She was smiling again. I handed her a cigarette and a lighter. After she lit her cigarette, she gave me the lighter back. We both started smoking while looking out in the street. "Do you wanna... come to my place maybe?" She asked, with a bright grin. She was obviously a little nervous, but I still found it cute. "Yes... Yes, please. Are you sure it won't be a trouble or anything?" "No, you'll be absolutely fine. My parents really won't mind it." "Oh, well then, yes, of course..!" "Alright, come on." We both put the cigarettes out against the brick wall and we started walking to her house...