Diva in Distress

//////////////Hayleys Cyberspace/////////////////

Kira was preforming at Hayley and Trent was watching her while he was drawing.Kira kept on looking over at stuff when it was making noises around her and the ranger were all sitting at a table watching her. She hopped off the stage and walked over where the others were sitting. "That was awesome is that something new" Connor asked her. 

"Yeah I'm still working on the hook but I think theirs something there" Kira said. 

"I'm telling you if this superhero gig doesn't work out you definitely have a musical career to fall back on" Ethan said as the other shook their head in agreement and she gave them a smile. 

"It's kind go hard too have a musical career when you can't get anyone to listen to you play" Kira said as Trent walked over. 

"I was listening to you play and I think you rock" Trent said.

"What are you working on" Kira asked him as she caught a glimpse of his drawing. 

"No no till it's done" Trent said pulling it toward his chest.

"Nobody appreciates good music anymore all you here on the radio is that pop garbage" Tommy said.

"Yeah like what's her name Kylie Styles" Hayley said as Kira took got a little n\upset when they said her name. 

"Hey Kylie Styles has some good music Dr. O" Connor said causing Tommy to shake his head. 

"Yeah whaat he mean is he thinks she's fine" Zack said. 

"No I don't" Connor defended himself.

"You do" Dakota said causing Connor to shake his head in agreement 

"That has nothing to do with it" Connor said as he crossed his arms.

"You know she used to be a really good songwriter she was really sweet too. Now she's all about image" Kira said as she rolled her eyes.

"You say that like you two are friend"Ethan asked her. 

"We use to be" Kira said causing Ethan and Connor to look at each other.

"What it's true we were in a band together then she got discovered by this agent now she's this huge pop diva" Kira said crossing her arms. 

"Come on you don't expect us to believe that" Connor asked her in disbelief.

"Believe what you want it's true" Kira said.

" No matter what these two think I believe you" Tommy said as he gestured at the two guys.

"Here's your chance according to her fan site she's going to be in town to promote her new CD" Ethan said as he looked at her website.

"We are so there" Connor exclaimed as a man in a suitcame walking into the door of the cafe. "Since you two are such good buddies you can hook me up"

"Hey" Trent yelled out waving at the man who walked in causing them to turn and look. 

"Whatever" Kira said rolling her eyes.

"Dr. O you in there" Zack asked as they look at him as he walked over to the man.

"Who's that guy" Kira asked as they watched him. 

"Hey Trent" The man said as Tommy stared at him. 

"Anton Mercer I can't believe it"Tommy said as he held his hand out for him to shake.

"Tommy" Anton said as he grabbed his hand to shake. "Tommy Oliver how have you been"

"You know my dad" Trent asked him pointing at Anton.