ᴛᴡᴏ

Vote and comment 🙃

 La'rya PovJanuary 23 📍Sugarhill New York

La'rya Pov
January 23 📍Sugarhill New York

"MY HEARTSS" my cousin masía yelled as she walked out the house with auntie Talia following behind her.

"Heyy cousin, hey auntie T." I yelled out trying to keep the same energy that they had but couldn't.

"I'm soo happy you here rya, worda to ma dukes we gon be turned." Sia said smiling like a little baby.

Not gon lie her sayin that made me feel a little better about moving over here. Crissy and auntie T took my bags into the house and put them in the spare room that they had.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Heyy tt baby" auntie T said walking into the room, with what looks like a envelope and a shoe box in her hand.

"Heyy auntie T, what's that?" I asked referring to what was in her hands.

"Oh this is just some things that your mom wanted me to give you if and when it was her time to go." She said as she handed me the box and envelope.

"Open it when your ready baby, youn gotta open it now." Auntie said as she was walking out of the room. "Oh and by the way baby you start school on Monday with Sia."

"Okay, auntie." I said getting ready to get in the shower, and closing the door once she left the room.

-------------------------------------------------------
After getting out the shower, I went downstairs and ate dinner. Then me and Sia watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch, since it was Saturday.

-------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: heyy yall. Thoughts on chapter 2? Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Byeee