my heart..

When I see him I feel like I'm flying 
When he leaves it hurts he always nice to me and he's always hang out with me but when she's around he's like glue I hate her she skinny I'm fat she has green eyes I have brown I can't compare to her ... She has all the boys to her self but I only ask for him.. I can't believe her how could she stab me in the back... My own sister.. I changed Alot I went blonde on some of my hair but when I told him he said I looked weird.. I hated that... I cut and cut but not a thing helps so I did something I don't regret at all.. I told him I liked him then I told her ...
She said she wanted to talk to him she's probably talking to him rn
I love her bc she's my sister but if we weren't sisters we would be enemies
I want to look like her so much bc so perfect only thing is.. I was there for her for everything when she wanted to khs I stopped her when she was dating girls I covered for her I made excuses for her when she comes to me I don't compare my self to her problems but when I come to her it's always''oh but I " she never lets me explain myself she makes everything about her I think I made her this way.. "I said your the main character girl" or she can have you man any time girl 😉"but now she takes it to far call me the problem but this is the reason my I stoped hanging out with her during free time at school she starts so much drama and I FUCKING TIRED OF HER MAKING IT ABOUT HER ..... For example"this one time me and my sister friend was dating her ex and she said it's ok she doesn't care but when the friend and my sisters ex was breaking up she started to make is about her saying omg he probably wants me back its not your fault tho "
That day I told her "wth is wrong with u shes going through something and you make it about yourself like I can't believe you your so FUCKED UP?!?"
........ has something like this happened to you?....:/