Chino moreno:sex but not sex

we'd  been making out for nearly an hour, and it was getting hot and tense with every second that passed by. Chino was hard, and god damn i was wet.

we had both decided that it was best for us to stay virgins until our wedding night, just to feel more connected and wanted in our marriage. our wedding was only in a few weeks, and we were so excited.

"we can't just break our promise now?" Chino breathed into my neck.

"oh, god. i want to."

his hand held onto my waist.

"i have an idea."

"what is it?" i asked.

he kissed me, "how about this?" Chino unbuckled my shorts and pulled them down. i was confused, but watched to see what he was doing.

"what are you doing?"

"we aren't gonna have sex, but i'm still gonna make you cum."i smiled a little, even though i had no idea what he meant.

"what do you mean?"

Chino pulled off his jeans and went back to kissing my neck.

"keep your underwear on." he said into my ear as he sucked and kissed my neck.

i liked where this was going, so i melted into it and let him lead the way.

he gently pulled down his own underwear, and

started to stroke himself.

"you okay with this?" he asked.

i nodded, grabbing ahold of his face and kissing him again.

Chino pressed the tip of his cock against my underwear, right where my clit was.

"see what i mean?"

i nodded, getting excited.
he lightly rubbed himself against me, trying to find a steady pace to move with.

"oh, f-right there." i breathed.

"feel good?"

i shook my head, letting him build up our pleasure. 

i pulled off my shirt as he continued to push himself against me.

"fuck." he moaned.

i moved my hand down to grab his cock and rub it against me so that he could lean down onto me more.

his mouth was by my ear, and i could hear every moan and whimper that came from his mouth. it was the absolute hottest thing ever.

i felt the pleasure start to rise in my stomach as he deeply rubbed against me, moaning and nearly cumming with every thrust.

"fuck. oh my god." i moaned, making chino only go harder and faster against me.

"i wanna make you cum so hard." he hissed, rubbing himself against my clothed clit.

"please." i whimpered.

Chino was already cumming all over me and was a moaning mess, but he went faster and harder.

"you're so fucking hot." he said, gripping my thighs so it made it easier for him to thrust against me.

"fuck, i cant- i'm gonna cum." i moaned.

"cum, baby." he said, kissing my neck. my legs locked him closer to me, and my toes started to curl.

Chino felt like he was gonna cum again as he went harder.

suddenly, i was at my high and i couldn't even control the moans that were escaping my mouth.

"there you go, baby." he moaned, cumming again with me this time.

i arched my back, my body almost needing to be closer and closer to him with every second that i was orgasming.
"fuck you're so hot." he moaned, making me smile.

after we were both out of breath from cumming, chino started to kiss my neck again.

"i don't want to be done yet." i admitted.

"we don't have to be."

i reached my hand down to hold onto his cock, stroking it up and down to make him harden up again.

i pushed chino down so i could top him this time, but i had a unique idea. i pulled down my underwear and threw them off.

"we c-cant." he said, disappointed that we couldn't have real sex yet.

"we can still cum."

he smiled. i straddled him and sat right on his stomach. i then bent down and took his bottom lip in with my teeth.

he was immediately turned on so much that it nearly hurt.

i started to rub myself against his stomach as we made out, trying to build up stimulation so that i could cum all over his stomach. Chino thought that this was the hottest thing in the world

he grabbed a hold of my hips with one hand and trailed his thumb to rub my clit with his other hand.

"fuck" i whimpered as he rubbed on me.

"your gonna make me cum without even touching me." he said, pulling on my hip and rubbing me against his stomach faster to increase my stimulation.

i started to moan as i felt my orgasm begin to rise.

"oh my god." i moaned, leaning down to rest my face in his neck as i humped him.

i put my mouth right up to his ear as i moaned and came all over him as a tease.

"i'm cumming." i moaned, going faster to ride out my orgasm.

his breathing was heavy, and i knew he needed to cum again. he was nearly aching to cum.

right as i finished, he flipped me over so he could top me again.

he lined his tip up with my clit and tapped himself on me a few times before he started to rub himself against me.

my legs were nearly weak as he was about to make me cum for like the fourth time in the past hour.

he rubbed himself against my clit and i came multiple times, i was so sensitive right there as i had just came a minute ago.

"cum on me." i begged, i could see it in his face that he was about to cum. i could also tell intense breathing and soft moans.

right before he came, he lifted his tip off of me and held himself over my stomach and began to cum. i'm cumming." i moaned, going faster to ride out my orgasm.

his breathing was heavy, and i knew he needed to

cum again. he was nearly aching to cum.

right as i finished, he flipped me over so he could

top me again.

he lined his tip up with my clit and tapped himself on me a few times before he started to rub himself against me.

my legs were nearly weak as he was about to make me cum for like the fourth time in the past hour.

he rubbed himself against my clit and i came multiple times, i was so sensitive right there as i had just came a minute ago.

"cum on me." i begged, i could see it in his face that he was about to cum. i could also tell my his intense breathing and soft moans.

right before he came, he lifted his tip off of me and held himself over my stomach and began to cum. it was so fucking hot.

after he was finished, he leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.
"i love you." he told me.

i smiled, grabbing his face and kissing his soft lips.

Chino grabbed a towel and a t shirt from the nightstand.

he wiped off his cum from my stomach and then handed me his t shirt and let me wear it.

he slipped on some grey sweatpants and then laid right next to me in bed. i cuddled up close to him and he held me tight.

"i cant wait for our wedding night." i said.

"neither can i, baby."
         1259 words
Hoped you loved it girlys