Preface

The brunette watched as the blazing flames spread across the field, eating alive the people who screamed and screeched in agony and desperation to stay alive

A flicker of pity fleeted through her brown orbs and she let out a soft sigh.

Her gaze settled on another pair of eyes who bore into hers, begging for help.

But she didn't move an inch, neither call someone for help.

Instead she called her bodyguard to help her out.

" Jackson." She called out to the burly, tall man who stepped forward on being called.

" Yes Young Miss ?"

" Are the children taken away ?"

" Yes Young Miss, not one child is in there."

" Good. And the dog ?"

Jackson sighed, and slightly tilted his head.

" The dog's safe and sound as well."

" Call Jia and tell her to clear this shit up. Tell her to make sure there's no evidence that I was at the site when this incident took place or that I was involved in this matter."

" Alright."

" And don't forget, there should be no survivors. None. And if there are any, you and Jia know what is to be done with them."

" Young Miss, aren't you being too cruel ?"

The brunette's lips, painted with a dark red, curved up in a cruel smile.

" It's called an eye for an eye Jackson. Don't forget these people lit up a school, with innocent children in there, simply because Laboni Oak was bored and wanted some drama to entertain herself with. Those children's cries were unheard. She found it rather entertaining than agonising. And those people were her accomplices and enjoyed with her."

" So this is your way of getting back at her ? Killing a few men who mean nothing to her ?" Jackson asked, the disappointment could be well heard from him tone, he was evidently unimpressed by her actions.

This wasn't like her at all.

However, the brunette's smile only broadened instead of faltering.

" Ah, here's where you're wrong. Among the dying men, stands a man who Laboni can do nothing without. One of her main accomplices, one of her partners in crime. His death, shall be nothing less than a tragedy for her."