~3~

Evelin
{∞}

I texted my best friend when I got home.

Brina

Girl. I gave him my number.

Who? What?

Omg Brina you are literally so stupid. You know Kris? The guy from the other class of my year? The one I've had a crush on since year 1? Does any of this ring a bell?

Ohhh yeah... Sorry that I'm not an expert in your love life. 🙄
So you gave him your number and what? Did he text/call you?

Not yet...
But I gave him my number so he tells me if his band can play on Matura dance. So he'll text me for sure.

You need to update me if he does.

∆∆∆

I wish Brina went to my school. We met when we were both in sixth grade. She joined my elementary school when she came from Austria and we got along really quick. Her dad is Slovenian and her mother is Austrian but she only spoke German until she came here so language was a problem at first. But luckily I learned German in school so I was able to speak some words, just enough to get to know her.

I put my school bag onto my desk, taking out the notebooks and books I needed for my homework. Unfortunately we got a lot of homework. Like I get it, it's gonna be Matura soon and all, but I have a life out of school and I'm in charge for the performance. I'm left with almost no free time.

Sighing, I started with the first assignment. I had some exercises for maths to do and they were not super hard, but mostly boring. I got really excited when I heard my phone buzz.

Unknown number

Hi, it's Kris here. Did I get Evelin?

Yeah, that's right. Did you decide about the performance?

Yep we did. We are available then and would love to play. ❤

That's lovely! Hvallaaaaa!! ❤

Brina

He texted me!!
*screenshot*

Wow, sending hearts already?

Ikr! He did it and it would be weird if I didn't do it back.

Yeah ig. What r u gonna do now?

Idkkkk... Should I ask him out?

No way girl. Not yet.

Kk

∆∆∆

I save Kris' number into her contacts as "Kris❤". I was so happy that I got his number and that also meant I had a reason to talk to him in school.

After I was done with the school work, I had my Finnish class over zoom. I was taking a few lessons because of Jere so that I could help him fit in better. But I've noticed that Kris and his friends liked him so they may get him in their friend group.