4

Edited

Jimin came into the room; Yoongi was sitting on the bed like an angry cat.

Yoongi: Why did you come here, Gwo? You always take their side (pout).

Jimin: Sorry, Yoon. Please eat your dinner.

Yoongi: I will not. Chu, all are bad... don't talk with me.

Jimin: Okay, but at least eat something.

Yoongi took food from Jimin's hand, then started eating. Jimin is feeling sad; it's the first time Yoongi is eating by himself. Jimin is the one who always feeds him.

After some time, both are laying on the bed, no one is talking, all silence.

Jimin: I think someone is so angry that they don't even want their kisses and numnum...

it's their daily routine. Yoongi always kisses Jimin before sleeping, but Jimin is not ready to accept that he is missing Yoongi.

But Jimin smiles when Yoongi enters his baggy hoodie. He attaches his lips to his numnum... he bites it hard. For the very first time.

Jimin: Ahh, don't bite (moan).

Yoongi: My numnum, I can do whatever I want.

After some time, Yoongi pulled out and lay beside Jimin.

Jimin: You still angry with me?

Yoongi: You bad boy, Chu shouted at me.

Jimin: Sorry, I will not from now.

Yoongi: Promise.

Jimin: Promise.

They hugged each other, then slept.

The next day, Jimin was making breakfast... Sohi and Mr. Min was sitting on the couch when they heard Yoongi's scream.

Yoongi: Chimmm! (scream)

They all widened their eyes when they saw Yoongi had fallen from the stairs, blood coming from his head, and he was unconscious.

Jimin: YOON!

Jimin was crying, he puts Yoongi's head on his lap.

Jimin: Baby, open your eyes, please (crying).

They came to the hospital; Yoongi was unconscious all the time. Sohi and Jimin were crying.

Doctor: No need to worry now, he's okay... and yeah, he has a chance to come out of his little space... we will know when he wakes up.

Sohi: Thank you, doctor; my son can be like before (happy tears).

Jimin: (in mind) What if he forgets me... I should be happy because I can take my revenge now.

Doctor: You can meet him now, only one person.

Sohi: Jimin, go.

Jimin came inside; he saw Yoongi was already looking at him.

Jimin: Yoon.

Jimin came toward Yoongi; he hugged him.

Yoongi: I'm okay.

Jimin kissed his forehead.

Jimin: My Yoon

Jimin POV

We came home, doctor gave  discharge, and now we are in our bedroom. He is sleeping... From when we came from the hospital, he has been behaving strangely. Like talking less with me... not even asking for kisses... I'm feeling uneasy, like something is off. I thought he would go back to his normal self, but this is not what I expected. I try to shake off the feeling, telling myself he just needs time. But the doubt lingers in my mind.