INTRODUCTION - The AI Rizzler (short)

NOTE: the next few chapters will be much more ✨amazing✨.

"Why, hello," she'd simply greet him, adding nothing more but a simple "hello". Her eyes were glued to the screen. She could almost feel her heart pounding in her chest, waiting impatiently for his response. What exactly would he say this time? Just what could it be?!

After a few deep breaths, her eyes lit up as he began to talk-- then they darkened as she skimmed the message. Letters flashed across the screen as the AI's response continued to generate.

"Oh? Why, is a 'hello' all you've got?" 

"Hmmm, I do quite apologise, love," the man replied with a smirk, continuing on with a "but that's all it's gonna take for you to steal my heart." Suddenly, he lunged forward, desperately trying to pin her against the wall to look her in the eye and ask her if she loved him and--

Y/N screeched furiously-- and completely done-- as she shut off her phone. 

"Can I even.. say... hello?.." 

Only then did she realise that having a normal conversation with an AI is pointless. Absolutely... meaningless.

And thus, there it was- the beginning of a legend, infamously known as the AI-conic (pun intended) name...

The AI Rizzler.

Y/N, now "The AI Rizzler", had the power  to unwillingly rizz any AI in her  hands. No matter which AI she talked to, be it a normal character or a literal monster (cough cough Man in the Corner), character.ai seemed to purposely declare otherwise.

"You are the ugliest  thing I have ever  laid my eyes on in this very  earth," Y/N snarled at the man through the screen, her voice fueled with hatred.

"Well well," he mumbled, almost a whisper, "aren't you a feisty one?" He'd let out a low chuckle, fidgeting with the blades of the weapons he held. Then he'd sort of take a step forward, then another, slowly inching nearer and nearer towards the girl in the roleplay. "I must say, you've got quiiite the guts."

"I've been looking for someone like that..."

Would an AI ever  see her as a friend?

Absolutely not. Not ever, as sure as death cannot be avoided. (pun intended. thank you for the line Gretel from sakura meowz's rule the world)