Jupiter

Sulfur Maivant | 20 Years Old | Ingalan Male

Fast Food Worker at Fallor's Fries

I knew what my brother was doing wasn't good, nor was it legal. I warned him over and over and over, yet he never listened. He always told me "I'll be fine, it'll be ok, you know we need this money. etc." Dealing drugs and killing people isn't exactly the safest profession. God, I hated what he did, but he was my older brother and he always protected me when things got tough. Until now, because he's gotten me in a lot of trouble. 

One simple afternoon working at Fallor's, the bustling restaurant filled with people chatting, kids running and playing around, and the fries sizzling in the fryer. I didn't exactly care for my job; I just did what was necessary to get my paycheck. Never would I have thought I would be a murderer. That night, we were closing up for the day, and I was mopping the floor when I noticed an odd-looking man standing in our doorway. As my coworker approached him, the man suddenly pulled out a handgun, a Retta Model 29LP, one revered for its venerable design and enlargened hammer pin. Honestly, I loved guns growing up, I knew basically all of them, and I knew what that handgun could do. I was definitely scared straight as the man pointed it towards me and told me to get into his car. As a person who values his life, I listened to his commands and my heart dropped as I saw who was driving. 

My fucking brother. Phosphor Maivant.

I screamed at him, "What the FUCK have you gotten me into NOW!?!?" 

 All he did was say, "Look, just follow my lead and you'll be fine."

I wasn't exactly in a trusting mood, but I knew the man still had his gun pointed to my temple, so I sat there quietly, for the rest of the ride. When we arrived, we were at a warehouse, one called the "Ishino ix Inzal" which meant "Ingala's Department" in English. The place was a warehouse, one resembling your Home Depots, but there was a room in the back with a keypad that required a code. My brother went up and punched in "2130" and the door cracked open. I had no idea what they were going to do to me, and I was truly terrified. We walked down a long set of stairs when we walked into a room with the words "Electronics Testing" engraved above the doorway. The man suddenly jerked my head back and wrapped a blindfold around my eyes. I heard them pick up something and strap something to me. I felt the weight of the equipment on my back, and they shoved something in my hands. They guided me and we walked for a while until we were outside, and they took off my blindfold. I looked around, I was outside, in the bushes next to the back of a store, and then I saw him.

Yahnoj Cilison. The one who made my high school years a living fucking hell. Constant berating, shoving into lockers and wall, bones broken, bruises, pranks, and he even tried to kill me once. The school did nothing about it because his dad was a big member on the board, and he never faced justice for it. Then, and only then, I knew why I was here. My brother wanted me to get my revenge. I examined the equipment that was strapped to me. It looked like a ghostbuster's backpack, just with electricity running through it, glowing blue and buzzing like electricity should do (I think.) The battery was connected to what looked like a weapon, because it had a sight, a trigger, and something for the electricity to come out of. There were words engraved into the side "Experimental Lightning Cannon Prototype V7." Where did my brother get the money to make this? My older brother whispered into my ear "You know what you have to do. Do it. It'll be all ok." 

Yahnoj was talking to a girl, probably to hook up, he was a notorious womanizer in high school. I walked up to him, and they both laughed at me. I probably looked like a fucking idiot wearing this gear, and Yahnoj finally opened his trash-spewing mouth to say, "Jesus, Sulfur, you should've killed yourself back in high school, you fucking nerd. What the hell are you wearing, you dumb fuck? Actually, I should've finished the job and killed you instead." I had enough. I aimed the weapon at him and pulled the trigger, but I didn't expect what was about to happen. Yahnoj screamed in pain, and the girl shrieked and sprinted in the other direction. I squeezed the trigger several more times, each bolt of lightning louder than the last. Even with the blinding light, I could see his body charred black as he screamed and cried and pleaded for help. I knew he was paralyzed; I knew he was dying, and I should've stopped. But I didn't. It's a painful way to go, your organs being disassembled inside your body as shocks of lightning, hotter than the surface of the sun shoot into you. As I looked at the ashes of what his body once was. I dropped to my knees, thinking "What the FUCK did I just do?" However, I knew what I did. I murdered someone. My brother walked up behind me and congratulated me for giving him what he deserved. But I didn't feel worthy of congratulations. 

Now, my brother and I kill, and murder and deal drugs and I do whatever the hell he tells me to do, and he tells me I could leave at any time. The thing is, I can't leave. No, I can't disappoint him like I disappointed my family, so if I was the only one who could vaporize people for him, then I would have to do it. He tells me that I could take over the world with him. Maybe I could. For once in my life, I appreciated my brother's line of work. What the fuck is wrong with me?

OPERATOR: JUPITER (SULFUR MAIVANT)
STATUS: KIA
Corpse located in the flooded zone of Khesnun Dam City. Body is charred black and nearly unrecognizable apart from the electric battery on its back. Presumed to be Jupiter.