Chapter 4

Jerry sits me down on a bed in the infermry. Will walks over and sighs. I think he's gotten tired of seeing me in here. "What happened this time?" He asks, as he grabs a suture kit. For some reason the godly drink doesn't work for me. Something about having a genetic immunity to it. He starts with the small gash on the back of my head. I winch but do my best to stay still.

"Got beat up by ares cabin." I answer,

"Again?" He asks, sounding a bit gay as he does.

"We should start a club." I joke. It's an on going joke between the two of us that I never plan to give up.

I can't see him but I know he rolled his eyes. The next stitch took longer then necessary which I know he did on purpose. "I'm not gay." He argues, this guy is blind.

"Yeah and I want to kiss you." I add sarcastically, he starts stitching up the side of my face.

"If you kissed me i would knock you out." He answers with,

"Point proven." I say, he makes the next few stitches as painful as possible. I hear horse foot steps and I know it's Chiron.

"Elisabeth, there's a quest and I want you to go." He tells me,

"Why?" I ask,

"Because Zeus hades stole his lighting bolt and has given Percy three days to retrieve it or else he will be killed, and since you're hades daughter it will be less likely that hades will kill you when you break into the underworld." He explains,

Will finishes up the stitches then pats me on the shoulder before walking off. "I don't have a choice in this, do I?" I ask,

"No,"

"Alright, when do we leave?"

"As soon a possible. Go pack." He tells me, so I do. I go to Hermes and check my bag to make sure everything's still in there. Then I throw it over my shoulder. The bag has all my belongings because I don't have a dresser either. I walk out of the cabin after saying goodbye to Luke. I then reach the big house where the others are waiting.

We get driven into town then catch the bus. We all climb on it. Percy and Annabeth sit behind me and Grover. Grover who is anxiously chewing on a tin can. "Calm down." I tell him,

"I'm on a bus with two kids of the big three, and did I mention that the both of you are monster magnets? So excuse me for not being calm." I mean he has point. The bus starts moving and he keeps chewing on his can. I take the can from him since people are giving us strange looks. "Hey!" He complains,

"You're drawing attention to us." I whisper, he frowns at me. Then with a jerk the bus stops and the bus driver makes all of us get out. Then the four of us are attacked. I stab one of the furies with a knife as Percy slashes another with his sword. Then we start running. We don't stop until we reach a small building on the side of the road. I then to Grover. "Something doesn't feel right." I tell him,

"You're just being paranoid." He says, and maybe he's right. "Besides we need to eat at some point." With that we step inside. To see a bunch of statues. She serves us food and then she try's to turn as into statue's because apparently I was right and no one ever listens to me. I should have ignored Chiron and stayed at camp.

Percy was able to chop her head off with his sword. We ended up returning a lost dog and getting enough money for train tickets. Any way Percy ends up being attacked and jumps into the Mississippi River. He's now a terroist which is exactly what we needed.

We end up getting back on the train to Denver. And get a vist in a dinner from my least favorite person in the world. Ares. He tells Percy about hades having his mom then the two get in a fight in which Percy somehow wins against the god of war. Don't ask me how that's possible. I don't know. We end up in a hotel which takes away five of our days.

We end up with three perils and almost getting stretched out on some beds. Then we make it to the underworld where we find out that ares slipped the bolt in Percy's bag. I let them leave me there, and now hades has taken on the roll of raising me the best he can.

With the help of Persephone of course. Who's a lot kinder then I thought she would be.