Cold? Whats that? Never heard of it.

Skeppy and Bad were out mining, getting resources so they could stock up.

"Badd! Come on, lets get more diamonds!" Skeppy whines to the brunette.

Bad groans, "Skeppy, my pickaxe is about to break soon!" He says to him.

"Well, its not my fault! Just make another one, plus after we get a little more resources we can go back." Skeppy  says to Bad.

"Ughh! Fine!" He mumbles a few words that Skeppy couldnt understand, but decides to ignore it.

After awhile, they finally thinked it was enough and went out of the cave, though
When they went out it was dark out, and the clouds looked like it was about to rain.

"Hey Skeppy?" Bad called out. "Yea?" Skeppy answers,

"I think its about to rain soon. Lets hurry up before it starts to pour down, wouldnt do for us to have a cold hm?"
Bad says jokingly to Him.

"Alright, alright, lets hurry up then." They sort out their items and are ready to go, but suddenly droplets of water start pouring down above them.

"Skeppy! Come on, ill lead the way we need to go now, its raining!" Bad grabs Skeppys hand and he starts covering him so hes not wet. "Bad! Your gonna get wet—" Skeppy says scoldingly.

"I know that you little muffinhead! Just be quiet and follow me, were almost home." He answers back,

After a long walk, they reach their destination and arrive in their mansion. They open their door and dry themselves from the rain.

"Man, were soaked! Like, literally." Skeppy complains, his hair and clothes being half wet. He grabs a towel and uses it to dry himself up.

"Well, atleast we managed to get here early before the rain started to get worse." Bad says, while drying himself with a towel.

"Yep." Skeppy says dryly,

"So, what do you want for dinner tonig— aaAACHU!" Bad gets cut off, sneezing.

Theres a bit of silence, before Skeppy burts out laughing his hearts out.

"Did- did you get a cold??" Skeppy manages to say amidst his laugh.

"O-oh shut it you!" Bad stutters, annoyed at Skeppy. "Im perfectly fine. Thank you very much." He says, managing to regain his composure.

"Uh-huh. Because you totally didnt sneeze." Skeppy says mockingly at Bad, teasing him. "I DONT HAVE A COLD YOU MUFFINHEAD— ITS PROBABLY JUST SOME ALLERGIES OR SOMETHING!"
Bad says, flustered.

"If you say so." Skeppy giggles upon Bads reaction, and shrugs.

Bad coughs, getting Skeppys attention. "Well, back to what i was saying earlier, what do you want for dinner?" Bad asks.

"Honestly, Im fine with anything at this point. Its up to you, make whatever you want." Skeppys shrugs, (again)

"Hm, alright then." Bad muses thoughtfully to himself.

Later that night, after they ate dinner they went upstairs to their bedroom and settled down, Bad plopping to the bed while Skeppy sits down lazily. Both tired after what happened today.

And the two starts making random convos with each other. And the topic from earlier was now being discussed.

"No but seriously, did you actually get a cold Bad?" Skeppy asks him. "Nope. Im fine, its probably just some allergi—aaAACHUU!" Bad says, sneezing again.

Skeppy stares at him, not believing what Bad said. "Uh-huh. Totally allergies." He says sarcastically.

"Seriously! Im fine Skeppy, it'll just go away next morning." He says reasurringly to him, "Alright then, but dont hesitate to tell me if you do have a cold okay? Ill take care of you." Skeppy says to Bad.

"Awhh! No worries Skeppy, i will tell you. But im seriously fine." He reassures him, "Alright, if you say so." Skeppys says.

"Its getting late, lets sleep now." Bad says sleepily, yawning. Skeppy chuckles at that, before yawning too. "Yea, i am pretty sleepy. Night Bad." He says to him.

"Night Skeppy."

(NOTES: Hellooo!! Im too tired to continue writing this so im gonna upload the other part tommorow or later if i feel like it. Hope you enjoyed this part though!! Thanks for reading, see you next chapter~☆

-Author Lia)