undiscovered angel

Once long ago about 40 years ago a prayer was herd from a young women Jesus herd her and said to a near by angel go to her be her son and I will bestoy apon you blessing in the after life but don't return until you died a true death.  The angel beholding to Jesus thow relucktent did as he said and born him self to this women and became her son in the earth.              Once born the angel thow keeping some memory's forgot all as if just a new born child. Learning and relurning words .he grew to 5 years of age understanding now what was mostly said to him.he was also relurning good from bad but at times a little confusing he was given a new name from his mother Jason is what she called him. He grew up listening to the story's and jokes everyone said to him figgering out punch lines and different things every thing was fine food was scarce from time to time but they made it. One day when he grew to 17 he started having head aches and night mares and dasaview all the time. Bad brutal nightmares. He had he head exemend he was devolping scytsofrinia. He prayed to God but was unanswered .he thought they were night mares but it was memory from the past brutal battles won and lost in heaven earth and other planes. This hunted him how could this be real how could this happen to me he asked his self for a long time he delt with this for40 years never completely understanding all this upon his confidence undeciding truth of those memory's from lies who what am I.