Encore

A/n: This is a fan based story, Ben 10 Omniverse and My Hero Academia belong to their respective creators. I don't own any videos and photos shown throughout the story so don't copyright strike me lol. Please support the official release.
__________________

A faint snore was heard as Y/n laid on a hotel bed mouth agape with Nana laying next to him reading a magazine that had the title "How to Talk to My Teenager" on it.

While snoozing away the teen was gently shook making Y/n grab the hand that was trying to wake him with a goofy smile on his face.

Y/n: C'mon ma gotta let me save the lady. *He said before letting out a snore*

Yamato: Y/n it's time to get up.

Nana: C'mon kid get up unless you want Bakugo to dance with Ochaco.

Y/n's eye shot open as he leaned up causing the dead one for all user to smirk at his sudden eagerness.

Y/n: I'm up now, man that was a good Power Nap.

Yamato: I'm glad but now we have to get ready.

A confused Y/n looked at her making him notice that Yamato was in her hero costume.

Y/n: Aren't you comin to?

Yamato: Yes but as a guard of sorts pros are essentially just extra security.

Y/n: Oh so you'll still be around to dance and what not?

Yamato: Dance?

Y/n: Yeah ya know, move your feet to the beat and what not?

Yamato: I know what dancing is. *She said annoyed* I just don't really know how to.

He looked at Yamato with a raised eyebrow as even Nana looked over surprised before pointing at her.

Nana: Nows your chance smooth guy.

Y/n: I could show ya some moves if you want, grooving to a beat is kinda in my family.

Yamato: Really?

Y/n: Yeah really. Know some stuff by Usher, even worked with uh oh Ne-Yo and Keri Hilson. Can sing it all in English and Japanese.

Yamato: I'll take you up on that one day, I just wish we had more time today.

Y/n: Glad you're takin it into consideration, means a lot.

Yamato: It's means a lot to me to and to be honest, I just want to spend time with you. Oh time before I forget Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah?

Yamato: Have you ever thought of renaming one of your ultimate moves?

Y/n: Really depends on which one Yama.

Yamato: The uh punchy one. *She said jabbing at the air*

Y/n: Oh you mean Break Point. Wait why rename it? It has an awesome name.

Yamato grew a slightly cringe expression as Nana appeared beside her nodding her head in agreement.

Y/n: (You to Nana?!)

Nana: What? It does sound a little lame.

Yamato: What about oh Thunder Fist!

Y/n: Thunder Fist?

Yamato: Yes! Thunder Fist Y/n, it has a catch to it.

Y/n: Thunder Fist Y/n. Hmmmm not bad, not bad at all. Alright Thunder Fist it is then. 'Sides the name sounds smoother plus-