0.1

TW: SLIGHT DEREALIZATION
DAHLIA'S POV | AUGUST 29TH

I walked down the long school hallways, everything around me seemed so far.

I was isolated from everyone else, or felt like it.

"Hey girl! You alright?" Maya yelled pulling me out of my mind.

"Yea.. you know how I feel about the word girl though," I replied keeping a look out for my class.

"You know how I feel about that pronoun bullshit." She mumbled, I just barely saw her roll her eyes.

"Right, I got to get to class." I replied.

"What do you have? Maybe we can walk together!" Her British accent echoed through the halls.

I thought for a moment, thinking if I want to walk with her. "I have history, how about you?" I whispered, hinting that she should be quiet.

"I have history as well! I switched a lot of classes," she laughed, "Your voice is so quiet, I could never imagine you being British."

"Yea, I'm not so loud." I replied smiling a bit.

I get she wanted to be near me, but switching classes to my schedule?

Isn't that a bit obsessive?

No, she just wants to hang out with her friend.

I stop at the class door, holding it opened for Maya to enter first. She walked towards a desk, that desk.

The desk right next to mine.

I leave my trance realizing I haven't sat down yet, I shake my head in embarrassment as I walk towards my desk.

"God, you seem so out of it. You alright?" She asked finally lowering her voice.

"Yea, I'm just a little stressed today." I replied nodding at my answer.

I stare out the window most of class with one earbud in, the other dangling down so I can still hear the teacher.

I finally hear the bell ring after what feels like a decade.

Everyone walks out as I gather my stuff, "Lia? Dahlia?" My teacher said snapping in my face.

I look up at her confused, "Yes?" I replied.

"Are you alright? How is everything at home?" She asked, I realized what she was thinking.

"Oh, everything is fine ma'am!" I said nodding reassuringly.

"Are you sure? Recently you've been off, if anything is happening I need to know." She explained.

"Nope, nothing. I'm perfectly fine." I replied tossing my bag back onto my back.

She nodded pointing at the door.

I exited the classroom hearing the bell go off once again. I sighed, it was lunch so it wasn't important.

I walk towards the front door to the school.

Some office ladies on break looked at me, but didn't stop me or hold me back. I walked outside and leaned against the brick wall pulling out my phone.

I saw a tweet from austin show, I read to myself, ranboo love or host on September 1st, auditions now...

I realized this is my chance to get my viewers back, I used to average 200-500 viewers per stream.

But after I got a job to get money I stopped streaming frequently, if I host maybe I can get some of that back.

Or more than that.