9. chapter

Nobody's POV
_______________________________

Beomgyu was currently in a not so sober state, but in search of a certain someone.

And the name of this certain someone was (to no ones surprise) Taehyun.

While practically running, the prince found Teahyun in his favorite garden, watering some flowers as always.

"Hey, pretty boy! Why are you working at such an hour?"

Taehyun blushed at the words of the other boy and put down the watering can. Even though the words were kind of slurred Taehyun knew what Beomgyu said.

"Oh... ah, j-just clearing my head. But what is a prince doing here, when there is a party going on right now?"

Beomgyu looked confused as the younger said those words.

"I was... searching for someone... and fortunately, I found this someone."

Now it was Taehyun's turn to look confused.

"May I know who this someone is?"

The prince chuckled at that. "It's you silly"

And again the younger blushed from the words of the prince.

"Hey, can I tell you something?"

Taehyun nodded his head. "Yeah, of course you can tell me something."

Beomgyu fidgeted with his fingers while continuing to talk.

"So... ever since you came here, I've been wanting to ask you one question. Would you, Taehyun, allow me to kiss you?"

The younger was quite taken aback from the words that came from the others mouth. But still he was able to give an answer to the awaiting prince, albeit stuttering.

"O-Of course y-you c-can."

Overjoyed, Beomgyu got closer to Taehyun and sat beside him on the grass. He quickly leaned in, their lips coming closer every second.

'Finally' both of them thought, as their lips met. Taehyun wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's neck while adjusting his body to a comfortable position.
_________________________________________

Taehyun's POV
_______________________________

'OMG! Am I really kissing a fucking prince??? Oh god!'

The way Beomgyu kissed me was so addicting that I kind of forgot how to breathe.

To my advantage Beomgyu pulled away after a few moments to breathe, so I was able to think properly again and breathe too.

Then it only really hit me.

'I just kissed a PRINCE!?!?!!??!!?'

Not knowing what to do now, I just dived in again to taste Beomgyu again.

At this kiss I showed my dominance that I left aside earlier. I was glad that he kissed back, because that would be kind of awkward if he didn't.

I gently bit his lower lip to which he gasped and slightly parted his lips, perfectly for me to slide my tongue in.

We kissed a few minutes, before he pulled completely away.

"Hey... ahm, would you m-mind if we go somewhere more comfortable?"

I was fucking glad that he said that because my butt started to hurt incredibly.

"No, I don't mind."

As I said that the prince stood up and pulled me in some direction of a hopefully more comfortable place.