into my life

Breathing in deep, tharn furrowed his brow to then take in a deep breathe to slowly open his eyes to look about with a hard face, turning his head to the side he looked to the darkened blue curtain that wrapped about his bed to move slowly up to roll his eyes.
Tharn then placed his hand to his expensive blanket to move it away to then get out of bed to have drawn the curtains to sit to the edge to then raise his arms to stretch without any expression, he then moved them down to eye to the side to grab a ribbon to tie up his extensively long hair into a pony tail to get up to go straight into his bathroom to prepare for the day.
Cleaned and dressed he opened the door to widen his eyes has the staff who were suppose to come to wake him to look to him with apologetic eyes. Tharn rolled his to then step out to wrap his arms about.
"I wake before you come, do not give me such a face. I am of 22, can do things of my own."
"But my prince."
"I never tell of this to my father, you are too be safe. Now go."
She signed to nod to then turn to leave. Tharn watched her go to then step forward to step back a bit to have a slight smile to his face.
"Being mean to the staff once more?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to wrap his arms about himself.
"I am never mean to them my friend."
They narrowed there eyes to then look about to go to tharn to stand before him with a sly smile.
"Is that all of which I am to you?"
Tharn signed.
"You really to ask me of such kertya?"
He nodded to then step closer.
"Show me I am more."
Tharn eyed about to then step to him to kiss and hard to then hear a noise he immediately went back to give off a professional stance to turn his head to then move his arm out to have his hand out.
Kertya moved to the side to have his head down with no expression.
Feeling her hand to his tharn stepped a bit closer.
"How is my fiance to be this morning?"
"Quite well, and my prince?"
"Quite fine. Let us make haste to the dining hall."
The two went for tharn to turn his head to look to kertya who eyed over him with a smile to then go after, to the dining room, tharn sat to the middle to have his fiance to the side to have his real person he had feelings for to be to his other, to have his hand to his leg under the table has he fed himself to hear his father to the front of the table to be talking about the other nations, the other princes and princesses, to also talk about politics.
After there meal, tharn met with his fiance alone for them to walk slowly down the hallway, she eyed about to then move closer to him.
"So..... Is any one of aware?"
Tharn kept his head hung to shake his head.
"No one is to notice, same goes for you. How is your real relationship with the staff has to be working?"
"Fair. You do know, we can only prolong our engagement for maybe a few more years. What are we to do then? I...... Believe I am in love with him, know you do not feel a thing for I and...."
Tharn stopped them to then eye.
"Princess fira, I feel friendship for you, we have known the other for years, I just...."
"I know of your sin prince tharn. I do not place it against you. That is why I agreed to this arrangement however things have changed, I do not wish to marry you when...."
"Princess fira......I will handle this. Do you of trust me?"
She signed to then nod, hearing something, tharn looked up to see over kertya, who eyed them being close to then go and quick. Tharn rolled his eyes.
"I have a problem I need to go and deal with. I shall figure this out for everyone to be happy."
Fira nodded to watch tharn leave with a face.
Shaking his head kertya hated to see when tharn was close to his fiance, before he could go further, he was pulled to a room, for tharn to place himself to the door to eye over him to raise an eye brow.
"You really of the need to stop."
Kertya had his back to tharn to then turn to wrap his arms about himself to eye.
"Do you love her?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to take himself from the door to step to kertya to place his hands to his face.
"You know who I love."
Kertya signed to move tharns hand away from his face to turn to step about.
"Is this how I am to pay with my sin? Have to watch you with her, to see the two of you too look so good together and.... Tharn!"
Moving and quick to kertya, tharn had tossed him to an empty bed for the two to wrestle for him to eye down to then pin his arms to either side to raise his eye brow.
"Are we quite done?"
Kertya took in deep breathes to eye up at tharn.
"This is making my heart ache."
"I have told you not to watch that, we were having a quiet conversation."
Kertya narrowed his eyes.
Tharn rolled his to then move down to start to kiss about his neck..
Kertya turned his head to coo softly by that warm touch.
"What..... Of which you two were...."
Tharn then went to his ear.
"I wish not to discuss that matter, wish to.... Move further then...."
Tharn started to move his mouth down for kertya to take his hands from his grasp to place his hands to his chest to push him away to eye over.
"I have told you no."
Tharn signed to shake his head..
"I am with you and can not be physical. This still does not make of the sense to me."
"You are with me being closed doors and with her to the open, I do not wish to be physical, you know.... The two of you are suppose to be virgins to your wedding night and....."
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then get up with irritation, kertya looked him over.
"Prince tharn......"
Tharn stopped to the door to turn to eye to him.
"When we are alone has of this, I have told you not to call me of that."
Kertya signed with his hands behind him.
"Need..... To be of...."
"Not with me kertya!"
Kertya gulped to then sign, tharn rolled his eyes to then open the door to part his lips to make a face.
Has if my day wasent bad enough, now this!