Roman + Lemy Dark Party

Things happen at Dark parties Lemy is at the club with her friends until her Ex-Boyfriend Roman Shows up what will happen? Coming soon!!/ At the Club with Lemy she was on the dance floor with her friends trying to get her mind off EX-Boyfriend Roman Reigns they broke up 6 months ago and she hasn't met any men that makes her heartbeat like how Roman would make her heartbeat. She stopped dancing to get something to drink she walked through big crowed finally making it to the bar she sat down on the bar stool. What can I get you beautiful? A Strawberry cocktail please. the man turned around to make her drink Roman showed up holding roses he covered her eyes, Hey,Babygirl. Lemy knew that voice very well she removes his hands turning around jumping out her skin seeing him. Hey.. What are you doing here,Roman? Zelina called me and told me you were coming here tonight for your Birthday. I could never miss your Birthday. You look great. His deep voice was smooth like silk and it caressed her skin making the heat in her body rapidly rise they gaze into each others eyes. I got you some Roses I know how much you love them. Roman hands her the roses Lemy grabs them. Thank you. How you been,Babygirl? How's your fashion company? Lemy shakes her head she couldn't believe after 6 months he had the nerve to ask her how's she's doing? Did you really come here to just ask me how I'm doing? Yes, I missed you,Lemy. That's bullshit and you know it. How? What do you want ke to say,huh? That I'm sorry? You want me to say sorry for dumping you? Lemy sat up from her seat she felt like Roman was mocking her she threw her Roses at Roman. Fuck You. She walks away fast going into the bathroom she starts wiping her face from the tears. Roman followed her stepping inside the bathroom locking the door behind him he came up behind her placing his hand on her shoulders Lemy jerked Roman away. Don't touch me asshole. You sure about that? Roman was still standing behind her Lemy turned around looking into his blueish grey eyes getting lost in them. I have to go... Lemy tried to move but Roman blocked her way. I can see you trembin and it's not cold in here. Roman slipped his hand around her waist pulling her closer it made Lemy quiver. You want me to stop touchin you? Lemy couldn't speak as Roman looked at her with a heated gaze. Take off your panties. Why should I? Because if you don't I'll take them off. Make me then. Roman pressed his lips onto hers Lemy kisses him back roughly the kiss was spicy and full of so much desire they both felt desire absoring their veins the heat between them impoleded in a fantie collision of their mouths Lemy flung her arms around his neck as they kissed more roughly his hulky body pinning her to the sink his heavy hands greedily running over every thick curve along her body Lemy's body lights up from his touch. She moans into his mouth Roman slipped his hand under her dress his fingertips skimming along her clit in her red lace thong he started rubbing her clit Lemy moans into his mouth Roman removes his fingers he lifts her up and sat her down on the sink he hikes her dress up to snatched her panties off throwing them on the floor Roman opens her legs up he got down on his knees. You have to be real quiet now. Promise me you'll be quiet. I promise. Roman pushes his thick middle finger inside her slick pussy his finger was now dripping with her wetness as he stroke her pussyhole he wraps his whole mouth wraps around her clit flicking his tongue on her clit Lemy groans and moans rubbing her fingers through his hair as he ate her pussy out she starts moaing loudly Roman slips his finger out her pussy to cover her mouth Lemy was moaning into his hand Roman was leaving his spit everywhere as he opens her pussy up more to devour her hitting all she sweet spots Roman watched her sob a long sharky moan she was about to cum. I'm about to cum.. Lemy's body started to shaking riding out her orgasm on his face moaning. Roman pulled away his face full of her cum he stood up on his feet. You're gonna cum on my dick like that. Roman pulled down his pants along with his boxers he took off his shirt throwing it on the floor he stepped out his pants and boxers Roman pulls down her straps to her dress taking her dress off along with her red lace bra they were both now fully naked Roman placed her legs on his shoulders he thrusting into her wetness knocking the wind out of her they both groan the feeling of her wetness and tightness drove Roman crazy Lemy moans feeling his large inches again he was so big. MMM,Daddy... Lemy bit her bottom lip as the words spilled from her lips with a low sob she put her hands on his chest to cling onto him Roman gently thrust inside her making Lemy sharply gasp and groan, Shit!! Goddamn this pussy is tight!! Roman groans wrapping his right hand around her throat tightly as he began thrusting harder inside her Lemy hisses, Don't stop,Daddy! Her pussy stared squeezing around him Roman held onto her round ass as he pumped in and out her pussy he caressed her G-Spot each time he buried his dick in Lemy. Tell me you missed me... Lemy's moans were echoing throughout the small restroom. Your pussy is talking to me,Baby, tellin me you missed this dick in your guts... your pussy is tellin me you're about to cum on this dick... Ohh, SH-FUCK,Daddy! Lemy's eyes roll hard from the feeling of her second orgasm threatening to make her scream Roman's thrusts grew deeper and harder hitting her G-Spot, Cum,Lemy.. Cum... Lemy's eyes pop open as her body shoke from a shattering orgasm she dug her fingers into his arm groaning hard Roman kissed her lips deeply they moan into each others mouths they both stop kissing when they heard the doorknob shake, We should stop. Fuck that.. We'll stop when you cum for me again. Roman slipped out of her pussy leaving her feeling empty and dizzy Lemy dropped down on her unsteady feet, Turn around and put your hands on the counter. Lemy did what she was told she put her hands on counter arching her ass over she looked at him in the mirror Roman slapped his hands to her ass as he pushed inside her they both groan Roman wrapped an handful of her hair in his hand thrusting roughly hitting her spots Lemy's orgasmic build soared up quickly Roman knew her spots very well her ass bounced off his groin each time he went deep Lemy was sobbing his thrusting was cutting her airflow her body felt deliciously dizzy her eyelids fluttering closed. Your Pussy creamin all over this dick..Tell me you missed me! Roman slaps her ass roughly, This pussy only responds to me just like this...Roman dragged his length along her sweet spots making her pussy clench him forcing her to cry out and scream her nectar roated his dick Lemy hasn't cummed this hard or squirted this hard in months. Look at you squirting all over this dick... now all you need to do is cum for me. OOH, Daddy I missed your dick! Fuck me harder cum in my pussy! Roman snatched up her hips and picked up his pace pummeling into her Lemy moans feeling his dick in her stomach he was pounding her pussy out they look at each other in the mirror Lemy was whimpering, Stop crying and take this dick. I can take it,Daddy. Roman felt his orgasm coming he wasn't going to last inside her. Shit,Baby I'm about to cum!! Me too,Daddy! after a few strokes Roman and Lemy both cum leaving their bodies shaking the air escaping their lungs.