Say my name Roman + Claudia

Claudia will scream Roman's name. It was Roman and Claudia's 7 Anniversary they've been married for 7 years. They got an Airbnb in the Bail Island after a wonderful dinner they decided to hop in the Big jacuzzi outside Roman was already in the jacuzzi Claudia grabbed the bowl full of chocolate covered strawberries she went outside the beautiful night sky sprawled onto them setting the tone for what was about to happen. Claudia lowered herself into the churning hot water that was steaming hot she exhaled hard Roman was leaning back closing his eyes at the sound of loud splashing Roman opens his eyes from hearing her get into the jacuzzi Claudia wades towards him holding up a strawberry smirking, You want one? You know I want one. Claudia put the strawberry into her mouth they closed in biting the strawberry together kissing the fruit taste perfectly Roman bit her lip his hands gripped her ass as he kissed her with hunger Claudia moans into his mouth rubbing her fingers through his hair she gasped as Roman lifts her up higher causing Claudia to wrap her legs around his waist she felt his dick harden against her flesh she moans softly feeling the wetness pooling between her thighs. Roman pulls away and looks into her eyes, It's our anniversary,Baby,What do you want right now? Roman was squeezing her ass, I want you to fuck me Daddy. Roman smirks they get out the jacuzzi and go to their bedroom still kissing furiously Roman had Claudia's body pinned against the wall Claudia was grinding against his dick causing Roman to groan into her mouth Roman reached the back of her swimsuit to untie the string causing her top to fall onto the floor he squeezed her boobs pulling away from her mouth moving his mouth down lower to her hard nipples he attached his mouth onto her nipples giving them both equal attention biting and sucking on them Claudia moans rubbing through his hair the sex between them always got better and better through the years they've been together she always feels like a vigrin each time they have sex. Roman pulled away from her boobs and attacks her mouth again they could both still taste the strawberry on each others mouths Claudia was sucking on his lower lip Roman loved it moving her away from the wall to the bed he was on top Claudia hikes her leg up onto his back as they fight for control their hands roming everywhere Claudia fluidly rolled over she was now on top they both sat up as their mouths move in sync Claudia tugged his lip again between her teeth Roman moans from the bite she pulls her mouth away, You're mine. Do I make myself clear? Her domineering tone was so sexy to him. Crystal,Baby. And You're mine,Babygirl. I'm all your Daddy. Roman wraps his hand around her throat pulling her face closer towards him, Then do what Daddy says,Daddy wants you to turn that ass around and look into the mirror as I fuck the shit outta you. Roman let go of her throat Claudia turn around on her hands and knees Roman came up behind her he roughly pulled her swimsuit bottoms down throwing them on the floor he removed his swimtrunks he stroked his hard dick he was so ready for her Roman slaps her ass roughly Roman sanks into her werness Clasudia closes her eyes tightly from the feeling of his inches Roman began massaging her breasts meeting her gaze in the mirrored ceiling keeping eye contact with her Roman began rocking his hips thrusting into her pussy Claudia moans gripping the bedsheets Roman removes his hands from her breasts he grips her waist, OHH,Fuck,Daddy! Damn this pussy tight as fuck just the way Daddy likes it. Your pussy feel so damn good. Your dick feels so good inside me,Daddy! You love this dick don't you Baby? Tell me you love it! Roman wraps her hair into his hand fucking her more rougher slapping her ass, OHH, I fuckin love it,Daddy! She moaned to him she was trying so hard to manage her moans and eye contact through the mirror welcoming the pleasure he was giving her. His heavy groans were ehcoing around the room. Fuck this pussy! You own my Pussy Daddy! The pleasure was so levitating they didn't want It to end He was so reckless and she loves it when he gets like that it made her loins burn for more. This isn't your pussy,Baby. This is my Pussy and I will fuck it whenever I want! Tell me I can have it whenever I want! You can have your Pussy whenever you want it! Look at us,Baby. Look how fuckin good we look together. Roman was directing her gaze back into the mirror that was above them. I love being inside you,Babygirl. Your pussy is nice and tight for Daddy. Everything about Claudia drove him absolutely insane. He couldn't get enough of her. Roman wraps his hand around her neck keeping up with his deep strokes, GODD, You're so fuckin deep,Daddy! Her pussy quickly tightens around his dick, OHH,I can feel your pussy squeezing my dick. You make me wanna cum deep in this Pussy. Please Cum inside me,Daddy! Claudia absolutely idolized his deep voice his voice was so silky and more than capable of making her cum. Roman started hitting her spots causing Claudia's eyes to roll back, You like that? You like how this dick feels? OHH, You feel so great,Daddy! Roman dug deeper into her Pussy hitting her G-Spot Claudia taps her hands on the bed her Pussy clenched his dick, Aww,Baby,Fuck! She could feel his dick buried deep inside her depths the pleasure was too much. Fuck,I'm about to cum,Baby! Fill this Pussy up! Roman did a few more strokes as they both reach their climax they both grunt Roman filled her pussy up with his milky seed. I'm back thank you for being patient with me more coming soon.