3. Call me Carmen

~Back to present ~

You walked to the train station, not feeling anything. You stopped to look at the train prices. Only then did it hit you. You didn't bring money. How could you forget about this? You swore you had everything ready.

It was too late to turn back now. The sun was rising. You sighed and plopped down onto one of the benches. Just then, you saw a lady walking towards you. She was wearing a red hat, a fedora to be specific, black heels, a red cloak, and black gloves.

"Hey, are you alright? You seem frustrated." Said the girl in red ( For those who get it ;D )

"Oh um, I'm fine. I just forgot to bring money." You replied.

"Which train are you taking? I can pay for you." She said.

"Oh!" You said, startled by her response. "Well, any train is fine. All I need is to get out of here. But really, you are too kind. I can't accept this."

"No, take it. I insist. But.. before you go off, mind telling why you need to get out of here so badly?"

"..... It's a..... long story, to say the least."

"Understood" She said with a sweet smile. "Well, I better be off. I have some errands to run.

" Wait!" You called out. "I never did get your name!"

"Call me Carmen."

Please leave comments