𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻

As me and bakubro are studying he hits me with a rolled up newspaper if i get a question wrong- which hurt. but the more i get right the less i get hit. i mean the math was pretty hard for me. but i have no clue how bakugo gets this. this so complicated- but as a few hours pass on studying bakugo started to yawn and get tired. it was around 8:35 pm. its was still so early and hes getting tired. i mean he can sleep, its his dorm. but as i looked at my notebook for a bit more i noticed bakugo went queit. which rarely never happens. i look up from my notebook and i see bakugo. he was asleep on the bed sitting up holding the newspaper. I got up slowly and quietly and i took the newspaper from him, i set it on the table and covered him with a blanket which was an allmight one it was kinda cute. I closed my notebook and set it down, i looked at him for a bit loner before i shook my head. i started to grab my things and take my leave. but all i heard was "don't go." was bakugo awake? i turn over to see him sleepy but awake. 

"bakubro your still awake? go to bed its past your bed time" I say with a light chuckle and I put my hair down and put the rubber band on my wrist, I had it tied up when I study so it didn't get in the way.

"oh shut up shitty hair. did you finish yet.? if not just leave it here we can finish it in the morning."  bakugo said to me in a drowsy voice. he looked like he was about to pass out. but i set my books down and went up to him since i felt like he was about to ask a question.

"you said you wanted a sleepover shitty hair? well then have your sleepover. if your gonna stay. stay. but if you do. Don't make it weird." Bakugo spoke. I smiled my toothy smile and i sat down on the bed and sat up agaisnt the wall as bakugo laid down and pulled the covers over him. while i took the all might blanket he took off. I put the blanket over me. it was warm and cozy. it somehow smelled like caramel. i Smiled a little and i stayed awake for a little longer before i drifted asleep. 

It was around 3 am. i felt arms wrap around my back pulling me closer. i opened my eyes slowly and i saw a glimpse off blond hair. my eyes shot wide open and i felt my face get all red. almost redder than my own hair. i couldn't believe that bakugo got so close to me. I sighed quietly and hugged bakugo back while he was sound asleep. i tried not to wake him or make a big sound. i looked at his sleeping face, he looked calm and peaceful. it was really cute; I started to yawn again and i closed my eyes holding bakugo in my arms. he was warm and had very soft skin. Hours pass and we end up in a position where bakugo is ontop of me and his head laying on my chest. i still held him close till morning rose. the sun shined out from the window, the sky had pretty colors in for the sun rise and fluffy clouds, birds cirping, it was all nice till i heard an alarm. i stayed alseep and didnt bother to wake up. 

 **BAKUGO POV:** 

I hear my shitty alarm go off at 6 in the morning. i feel something under me. it was an odd pillow that i could be laying on. until i open my eyes and realized it was shitty hair who was drooling and his hair looks like a rats nest. my eyes shot wide open and i sat up. my mind was racing and my heart was pounding. what the hell was happening to me. why was shitty hair cuddling me. why was i cuddling him?! i spoke up.. 

"SHITTY HAIR WHY ARE YOU CUDDLING ME-!?" all of a sudden i feel something cover my mouth and i froze..