Touring

Fitzgerald and Hubert walked through the small crowd to climb the ladder, leading to the scond floor.
"Arright, here are the rooms!"
"That's a lot..."
"Of course! This is sort of a refuge, if he didn't tell you yet."
"Uhh, yeah. He didn't. That's pretty cool...?"
"Heh."
"Wait, a refuge? From what?"
"From them." Hubert pointed at a picture of players. The pictures looked like they were pierced by sharp objects.
"Oh... And uh, Chrono told me something about you moving sites?"
"We used to be closer to spawn but we had to move further out."

As they kept walking, they arrived to a door with an empty sticky note on it.
"Alright, here is your room!" Hubert smiled, as he opened the wooden door.

Inside, there was a circular carpet, a window, a bed, and a couch. Fitzgerald steppped in, observing the details of his new room. It had more room to breathe in unlike the cramped base that the players had.
"This... It's perfect!" Fitz cheered, eyes widened.
"Glad you like it. Now, make yourself at home! I'll have to leave though."
"Uhh.. Okay, then. Goodbye."
"Buh-bye!"

🔄
Same time, but with Chrono

Chrono ran through the building, trying to get to the office ASAP. He passed through the second floor, the third, the forth, arriving to the fifth.
Panting, he got to Djungelskog's office.
"Sir."
"I got a new mission for you."
"Geez, can it be someone el-"
"No, it can't. The rest are already busy. But don't worry, this one's easy."
"Fine, what're the details?"
D

jungelskog shared the few details of this next mission and indeed, it is fairly easy.