Lost

Chapter 1

2:46am clocks ticking Amelia suddenly woke up with the disturbing smoke came out of her room, she grabbed her pillow and put it in her face.  

"Dylan! Not again?! What are you cooking? It's burning." she waited for an answer as her brother usually did. Dylan is a call center agent, his shifts always end at 2am. He actually cooked at Amelia's apartment where it is near at his office to have some snacks while watching his favorite series Game of Thrones. Amelia got off to her bed and went to the kitchen to see what Dylan was cooking. She glanced at the kitchen doorway across to the living room where you can see half of the television.  

"Dylan? Your food is already burning!" she shouted. Expecting her brother would probably forget the food that was cooking. She went to the living room to scold her brother.  

"Are you dea...f?!" she was shocked that her brother was not there.  

"This is not funny!" she went back to the kitchen to check if there's any food that was left cooking and definitely burning. But she saw it was empty. She opened the window to see if there's any fire but there's nothing, the neighbors are fast asleep and the sounds of the crickets are echoing outside. She closed the window and went back to her room. In her mind Dylan was making prank of her, it's 3am and she knows that Dylan was still in her apartment. She picked her cellphone and called Dylan.  

"You know it's not f...". She suddenly stopped. And it was the voice message answered her.  

"Sorry I will not be able to answer you call, I'm with Jenna, catch you guys later!" the smoke in her room became thicker and she feels that there's something wrong. She slowly put down her cellphone and trying to think what was happening. Jenna was her brother's girlfriend since they were in college. Dylan is a type of guy that usually goes to her sister's apartment without even knowing. He has another key anyway. Amelia was a little bit scared but she was convincing herself that it was nothing. She stood up to close the door, forgetting to close it when she was rushing to call Dylan. When she was holding the doorknob she saw a smoke figure standing at the hallway near the bathroom door. She was trying to figure out what was it. The curtain was moving as it was blowing by a strong wind but the windows were closed. The figure was slowly moving towards her as the lights of the hallway went on and off. She forced to close the door but it was hard to push it, like it was controlled by a powerful monster. It stopped a few feet in front of her, the black smoke formed like a man wearing a long black hood coat. She felt sick as her body froze. She closed her eyes before she actually rolled it up to it's face. She forced to close the door again, and finally she did it.

8:32am Wednesday 

26th of September 

Lost

"What do you think of Tristan? He's so cute isn't he?. You know I am really looking forward to see you both, you know. Together". Walking along the corridors Brenda has a huge crush on Tristan. But being Amelia's best friend she wanted her to be happy. She knows Amelia have no time entertaining guys. She loves to stay alone, Reading classic novels, watching horror movies, all by herself. She's not a typical girl that cares about what she was going to wear, or what others people say about how she dressed. She has long wavy black hair, fair complexion skin, and a face that every guy can dream of. Amelia is a type of girl who loves to be alone. She was independent when their parents died in a car accident since she was in grade school, which is why Dylan was able to work hard for Amelia's future. 

"You know I always ask myself why you were my best friend, Remember when Justin gave me chocolates. And I put all of those in the trash and he was like crying like a kid. He sat down on the muddy park and started kicking. Those guys are like child. You want that happened again?" Amelia said.