The Ball

News got out fast about the break up and Princess Kitty's father sent the letter to annulment the engagement the next day after the ball. Prince Corpse father was outraged at the news. The king announced a ball for all to attend to find Prince Corpse another bride. Prince Corpse agreed to it but was still feeling down about Princess Kitty. For the ball the theme was 'masquerade' so Prince Corpse could see who actually was genuine or who only wanted the throne. He wore a white mask with gold adornments and a classy black suit. The ball officially started people coming far and wide to have a chance with the prince. All except Lady Lizzy who was already engaged to someone else. Lady Lizzy looked around at the candidates for her friend and sighed in disappointment and even in disgust for some. 'Why does she wanna do something so indecent while looking at a picture of the prince?! Creepy...' She moved on quickly away from that person... Meanwhile Prince Corpse was looking around for anyone to approach when he noticed a very beautiful woman across the hall wearing a dazzling blue and white dress ,with small hill shoes with flowers on them ,a black mask with gold adornments, with gorgeous long whitish blue hair, beautiful white eyes that he could get lost into, warm toned skin, and pink kissable lips.  He stared in a daze for a few minutes before getting the courage to approach her. He went to introduce himself as Corpse and kissed her hand like a proper gentleman. The women giggled in delight at his antics and properly introduced herself as Queen the princess of Rizz and curtsied to the prince. "So are you the one I have to seduce?"  She asked with a playful smirk on her face looking up at him. "Uh yeah I guess" he answered nervously. Meanwhile Lady Lizzy watched them interact with interest 'Hmm they look like they are getting along well...' Lizzy thought relieved that Corpse found another partner so fast. Queen with her rizz abilities didn't take long before the prince became a flustered mess. "Crap! You made me blush!" The prince exclaimed looking away with obvious blush on his face. Lady Lizzy walked over to the couple saying "I like it better when he's flustered like this" with a smile on her face laughing at the princes expense. "I agree" Queen said with a smirk on her face. Lady Lizzy and Princess Queen formally introduced themselves to each other. "Do you mind if I call you Queenie?" Lady Lizzy asked the Princess of Rizz "no I don't mind" she said with a smile. "Well I'll leave you to it have fun dancing" Lady Lizzy said ignoring Queen's silent cry's for help and walked away. Now that the couple was alone the dance began to start.