1

The day before the accident.

"No!" Serenity screamed as she slammed the school doors and ran away from the building. The bitchy popular girls were at it again. Nagging. Nagging. Nagging. They would tell serenity every day that if she'd just bleach her hair, smoke with them in the back allies and get drunk with them every Saturday then she could be one of them. But she didn't want that.

Serenity was a quiet girl. She loved music, was a great singer and guitar player. She didn't want to be one of them. Oh and she had the guy of her dreams. Patty Walters.

Patty Walters was the guy every girl wanted, he was hot, smart and musical. But he only wanted serenity. He didn't want a bitch who got with loads of guys, had lots of std's and piled her face in make up. He wanted serenity.

Patty ran after serenity, through the busy roads and crowded streets, just to see if she was okay. He finally caught up to her. "Baby girl, are you okay?" He sighed. She just ignored him. He truly loved her and she truly loved him so he knew the best thing to do was to pull her into a hug, so he did that.

They just stood there for a couple of minutes as she cried into his chest. As he pulled back she whispered "I don't wanna be like them...why won't they just leave me alone. They say I can be one of them and if I disagree they hurt me....emotionally and physically..." She wiped away a few tears as he kissed her forehead. "We'll be outta here soon princess...I promise" he sighed and they made their way back to pattys place.

That whole afternoon they stayed home, patty in his pjs and serenity in his oversized shirt and shorts, watching movies, eating pizza and just having fun until they fell asleep. Little did they know that all these fun times will be gone forgotten in less than a day...