2

Patty's Pov
I woke up to my phone buzzing against my ear, loudly. I was confused when I looked around and couldn't see serenity but I just brushed it off thinking maybe she was upstairs. I looked at my phone to see it was an unknown number calling me, I don't normally answer them, but right at that moment I'm glad I did.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, I could hear a lot of noise in the background so it must be in a busy place. "Hello, it's serenity's mom..." I could hear her crying at this point. I was worried but I didn't expect to happen what did happen. "Serenity is in the h-hospital...she was in an accident..." At this point I had tears in my eyes, I just wanted to know that she was okay...but she was far from it. "Just come to the hospital"

I ran through the streets as fast as I could, wiping the sweat and tears from my face. I was so panicked. Without serenity I was nothing, she meant everything to me. I didn't even know if it was that serious or not, it could've just been a broken finger and I still would've ran to her.

When I got there I ran to her mom and her mom had the worst look on her face screaming and crying. I looked inside the room that serenity was in there and I fell to my knees crying. She looked so hurt and broken, what broke me even more was when her dad told me she might not live to see tomorrow.

I stayed at her side day and night and day and night until I had to leave. I got no sleep for the whole of that week. I didn't talk to anyone, I couldn't, not even my parents, until I got that one phone call...
"She's awake!"and