My Omega 🔞💦

ONE MONTH LATER ♡♡

Jimin pov.

I skipped to college happily, we finally became official. I giggled thinking about how we made out at the park. I looked at the gate but he wasn't there like he always was, he had been waiting for me since the day after he asked me for the date. Walking through the compound of the college campus I saw Jin hyung waving me over.

I ran to hyung he looked a little nervous  "Hey, Jimin ah. I don't know how to say this to you but ummm... Yoonie's rut started last night. I don't think he had said anything to you about it. So are you going to help him?" My eyes widened "WHAT!?" Before anyone could say anything to me, I ran towards his home.

I looked around for his spare keys when I found them I quickly opened it to just get smacked heavily with his rut pheromones, I wobbled a little with how strong his scent had become. Walking up his room just to be met with him naked with his cock in hand "nghh...fuckk...fuckkk...mommy oh please fuckk.." I almost fainted when I heard what he said.

I took off my clothes before smacking his hands away from his dick, leaning down I sucked his cock in my mouth, I felt him twitched in mouth "Fucckkk.. baby mmm...hahhh...oh mmm..." I moaned with how responsive he is, I smacked his thighs before bobbing my head faster and harder, putting my hands around his balls massaging them lightly.

I pulled off him "come on baby cum for mommy.." His cock twitched a lot, leaning down I sucked his cock, he thrusted in my mouth few times before cumming down my throat. Moaning at taste of his cum, I pulled off heaving heavily. Looking up his eyes were closed, sweat all around his body. I climbed up him "baby.." He opened his eyes "eat mommy out.."

I put my legs on either side of his head and sitting down in his face heavily.

Yoongi pov.

I groaned loudly against his cunt, holding his hips tight I started drinking his slick "ahhh...babyboy soo...good oh fuckk fuckkk mmm...ahh fuckk." I let my thumb rub his clit while thrusting my tongue in his leaking hole, I groaned at how good he tasted. I felt his thighs trembling, "Ahhh...mmm.. oh yeah....mmm..." rubbing his clit harder and thrusting my tongue as fast as possible while covering my other hand fingers in his slick, and thrusting it along side my tongue.

He moaned loudly, tugging on my hair hard "OHH FUCCKKK MMM... CUMMING...YESYES..OH MY GOSH MM...AHHHH..." He released his cum all over my face and hand. He whimpered before moving back laying down beside me. I moved and hugged him "are you okay.." I pecked his head "yeah, hmm I have a idea." I gave him a confused look "I am gonna make you cry." My eyes widened before I could say anything he stood up.

Jimin pov.

I opened his closet taking three of his tie out, walking to him I bonded his arms together and tying them on the bed post, making sure he doesn't escape from it. I giggled crawling between his legs eyeing his big cock standing tall, precum dripping of it "can mommy have taste of you again?" He whimpered bucking his hips up I held his hips down, glaring down at him "WORDS."

He shivered under my dominant voice "please.." " please what? Please who?" Tears were leaving his eyes, huffing in frustration "just take me in your mouth." I growled at him leaning down I bite down on his thighs, bleeding heavily, I sucked it drinking his blood and landed repeated smacks, until his his other thigh was bloom red.

He threw his head back moaning loudly "please mommy want you oh please fuckk please.."I pulled back licking the bite wound, I stroked his cock before sinking him in me mouth. "FUCKK MOMMY OH FUCKKK..NGHH...SO GOOD HAHH...AHHH..MMM..AHH" I bobbed my head faster, stroking the length I couldn't fit in my mouth with my spit that was dribbling down.