BFB | Yandere!Pen x Reader Headcannons

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐏𝐄𝐍

↳ 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: @d00dl3_v3rs3 ༉‧₊

The way his feelings had blossomed was the first time his friends introduced you to him. Smitten with you as soon as you opened your mouth to talk.

Your laugh, your humour, just everything about you. Something clicked in him ever since that day.

Blocky constantly teases Pen about his obsession with you, he always finds himself talking about you, no matter the subject.

"Speaking of sunsets, does (O/n) like them? Maybe I could invite them to a picnic during sunset, surely doing so they'll–"

Pen is most definitely the type to write about you, or even for you. Letters, love notes, to poems. He's just bit shy to admit it, Pen is never able to muster up the courage to do so. He loves writing of all things about you, and the occasional doodles here.

He would litter your favourite spots to sit at with love letters and poems, all signed by the classic "Your secret admirer," of course.

The second you bring it up in conversation around Pen and his friends, Pen desperately tries to change the subject, or even leave it in fear of being embarrassed.

Blocky of course teases Pen about it, subtly hinting you in all kinds of ways. And all of which result in a firm whack and embarrassed groan from Pen:

"Well, I heard that good ol'pen here is quite the writer here–"

"BLOCKY!"

You could only laugh, and the thought of pen writing love letters plucked at your heart strings.

Pen is an obsessive, yet quiet yandere. Despite being talkative, his face always flares up, and stammers strings of jumbled words, heart pounding against his chest oh so quickly around you.

The times he does talk to you, he could only nod and fiddle around with his thumbs, which you found quite endearing.

And with all of that, he thinks it would be very embarrassing to just talk to you. So he watches, stalking in any nearby bushes, people or trees, obsessively jabbing eyes yet ever so silently. 

Pen is creative; always coming up with new and different ways to get rid of the people trying to take you away from him. He steers clear of any death related mechanisms, just to keep the trust of his team, DEATH P.A.C.T

Jealous. Pen can get, very jealous. Just with the sight of someone else with you makes him upset. Pen doesn't really mind if you're with his friends, since he puts trust in them. 

But his blood boils when you chat away with Tree, his dumb smug grin, his stupid jokes, his stupid everything!

How dare Tree speak so casually with you, he doesn't deserve you, he never did. The audacity that guy has. 

What made it even harder is that Pen and Tree were on the same team, so no matter how angry and upset with Tree he was, he could not do anything to the guy. He needed the trust of his team to advance in the game.

Pen does plan to confess, in fact, he has it all planned out, he just needs to get rid of a few others, and it'll be perfect, once they're gone, you'll surely fall in love with him. 

★ A/N: IM SORRY IF IT'S BAD,, FIRSTST TIME WRITING HEADCANNONS FOR SOMEONE:']