Marriage 💌

Darain Klein.
Age- 28
Occupation- Mafai Boss
Nature- Cold, ruthless, strict, caring inside

Kang Saeyoung.
Age-19
Occupation-Student in college
Nature -Cute, intelligent,bold and annoying sometime

Saeyoung pov-
As I enter the wedding hall the bridal entry song starts and I walked to the stage with my father as I looked up I saw a handsome and tall ,hot man standing yes my groom.

Hi I'm Kang Saeyoung daughter of Kang Teamin One of the mafai boss in new york yes I am korean but we are here from our grand father's day and I am half korean cause my mother is French her name was Bella but she died after giving me birth.My father have gave me both father and mother's love and I have a very loving grand mother. We are a happy family beside my fathers job and here I am going to marry a man whose I know is  his name Darain Klein yes a mafai boss this marriage is happening because my father and Darain wants to be patner but according to Mafai law you can only do partnership if you have any relationship with the other person so to from a relationship I am getting married.

Back to reality:
I stand beside him.

Darain pov-
I saw a cute little girl coming towards me in a wedding dress god is she a teenager after the marriage the first thing Im asking she her age  I'm not doing any crime for the partnership no if so her father's would not allow this marriage as I have heard his only weekness is his daughter I came out of my thoughts as the priest says ..

Priest: let's start the richwals now Mr Darain Klein please put on the ring on Ms kang and Ms kang do the same.

Saeyoung pov- I felt butterflies in my stomach and he held my fingers and then he put the ring and I did the same.

Priest: Mr Darain do you take Ms kang as your lawful wife in your all situations in happiness and in sadness

Darain: yes I do

Priest: Ms kang do you take Mr Darain as your lawful husband in all situations in happiness and in sadness

Saeyoung: yes I do

Priest : Now you may kiss the bride

Darain pov- As the priest told me to kiss the bride I look as Saeyoung as she was looking down and I held her chim and gave a peck onher forehead.
Every one clapped and said congratulations................
After sometime .
The marriage is over and I am waiting for Saeyoung to come as she is saying goodbye to her family  

Saeyoung pov-I came and sat in the car beside Darain and took out my notes from my bag and started studying cause tomorrow is my exam and today I got married alltho I know everything just for a rivision.Then I decided to asked Darain his age.

Saeyoung: What's your age?

Darain:28.yours?

Saeyoung: 19 At what time is the party tomorrow

Darain: At  evening time

Saeyoung: I have my exams tomorrow  but I will finish fast and come

Darain: Take your time and finish your exam I'll pick you up directly from the college.

Saeyoung: ok

Then the rest ride was silent after sometime you reach the house your father has a big house but this is hugee.

Darain opened the door and went inside and you followed him

Darain: Mrs Choi please show Saeyoung her room I am going to complete some work "he told you"

Saeyoung:ok

Mrs Choi: Mam please follow me

She showed you your room and said
Mam your things are already arranged in this room if you need anything feel free to ask.

Saeyoung : Thank you .she bowed and left.

Saeyoung pov- After Mrs Choi left I took a shower and changed my self into comfy pajamas and went to bed cause I was soo tired and then slowly I reach the dream land.

Darain pov- I finished my work and check the time it was 11:55 then I left for home I reached home and went to check on Saeyoung room and found her sleeping wrapped up in huge blanket so I went to my room and slept.

Morning 🌄
Saeyoung pov-
I woke up with the sunlight on my face and then I went to do my morning routine after I went down to drink water.

Darain pov- I was watching the sites on my phone and I heard soft footsteps as I looked up I saw Saeyoung coming down stairs she had a messy bun and she wore a pink pajamas I was feeling weird to see someone walking in pink pajamas in this house where everything is black and silver then she went to kitchen.

Saeyoung: Mrs Choi can I get a glass of water

Mrs Choi: sure mam

" She handed me the water and I  went to living room with my water"

I saw Darain sitting there and watch something on his phone.

Saeyoung: Good morning

Darain: hmm 'he hmmed without  even glaring at me once.

After few hours

Saeyoung pov- Now I'm in my collage corridor I finished my exam and I exited the campus that's when I saw a black car there I went towards it and it was Darain .

Darain:  Get in the car we don't have whole day

Saeyoung: o-ok

The she sat in the car beside him

Saeyoung: is it ok to attend the party in uniform. I mean there must be your business Pathers it might be embarrassing for you infront of them.

Darain: listen I married you knowing that you are a student and if I'll  get insecure by the fact then that would be embarrassing for me ok so don't worry hmm ( he said in a soft tone)

Saeyoung: ( I can't lie I felt good hearing his words as I just nodded)

We reach and he held my hand in his and we headed inside .............................