💫 Ꮯꮋꭺꮲꭲꭼꭱ 4️⃣ 💫

It was nearly 6 pm by the time Wendy and Addison finally arrived at the former's personal residence

After having parked her car in the garage, the older blonde led the teen through a door in said garage that apparently led right into the kitchen of the the house.

Addison then followed Wendy through some more of the house until they reached a room that the latter informed the teen she could use as her own until the situation regarding who her dad was got resolved.

"There's also a bathroom right across the hall if you wanna freshen up while I figure out what to do about dinner for us."

"Thanks for doing all this for me, Wendy. I hope that I'm not being a burden to you or anything like that. "

Wendy could feel her heart ache at the teen's words. It made her wonder if someone in Addison's life before she'd shown up in Charming had made her feel like she was nothing but a burden to everyone she knew.

"You're very welcome, honey. And believe me, you're not a burden to me at all. I think that you are a very sweet girl and I really enjoy being around you. You're more than welcome to come join me in the kitchen if you want, okay?"

"Sounds good. I just need a few minutes first. I won't be too long though."

"Alright. Oh, any food allergies or anything like that I need to know about, sweetie?"

"Not really. The only food that I'm allergic to is strawberries."

"You don't have to worry about strawberries in this house, sweetie. I'm actually pretty allergic to them myself so I don't keep them or anything with them in it in the house."

"Oh, okay."

Placing her bag and backpack on the full sized bed, Addison sat down and took a deep breath. She then pulled her phone from her backpack where she'd put it after the phone call with Charlie earlier at the auto shop.

She saw right away that two of her friends from school back in Forks, Angela Weber and Jessica Stanley had been frantically texting her throughout the day, clearly worried about her not showing up to school that morning.

The 14 year old felt awful for causing her two friends to worry about her like that. Although the two girls were at least two years older than her, both of them like the Cullen siblings had been protective towards her for as long as they'd known her.

She sent a reply to both Jess and Angela, letting them know that she was fine but also that she wasn't in Forks anymore. She also made sure to assure both of them that she would try and call them soon and explain everything to them.

She also texted Rosalie and Alice to let them both know that she was still okay and that she would be getting a DNA test done the next morning so hopefully she would have an answer as to who her father was soon.