NOW WE ROLLING

THERE MIGHT BE SENSITIVE TOPICS LATER IN THE STORY.   ONLY NARRATOR IS ONLY FOR ANOTHER PARAGRAPH THEN POV'S!!!

Gwen went downstairs, and everything was blurry, there was visible gas, surrounding her,like it was wrapped around her neck and strangling her. She passed out, and someone carried her, outside, Caroline heard choking, but she was too late, she ran out of her room, she saw the man, she saw the visible gas and put her shirt up to her nose like a mask, she ran to the door, but it was too late, the man was driving away with Gwen. Caroline broke down crying at her door frame, the door was open she could not see the van driving away, because it 

                                                                                       POV TIME!

𝙶𝚠𝚎𝚗: I woke up, in a dark place, it was cold, and I was only in my thin PJ's. I saw a tall man, walking up to me, "Oh.. Hm. Your awake I see." I backed up, i was scared of what would happen. That man was walking up to me, like he was gonna carry me somewhere else. Me, the awesome person that i am said, "Wh-WHO ARE YOU?! FUCK OFF." I got up and ran, i ran out of that alley, that man was either really fast or had backup, because he caught me. I kicked,i screamed, that didn't change anything, it was late at night, most people were asleep, in this tiny town. He grabbed me and walked off, when he was at the place we were at, he threw me to the floor, and stomped on my legs then, scoffed, "You know.. i was about to let you go, Gwen. But now that you made me mad, ill keep you until police find out.. Heh.. Yeah." He walked away mumbling to himself. I was scared, horrified even, what was he gonna do to me?

𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎: I was so sad, my baby.. was gone. I could not just let her go, any mom would run to get their child again. So, i grabbed my keys and phone and ran to my car, and called the police while i tried to find her "Hello? Yeah, my daughter has been kidnapped, yeah, i just saw a gray van, it was too dark to see the licence plate." I was horrified, what were they gonna do to her? I didn't know, but i would have to get there in time.

𝙶𝚠𝚎𝚗: The man stopped walking away and said, "Hey.. you don't know my name." He started walking back while i was sitting there he walked up to me and crouched, "I'm Mark." I was about to cry, he was so close. Then he tried to kiss me, i slapped him and went back, i tried to get back up on my feet but it feels like he bruised my legs. He laughed, "I don't think you can get up, Gwen. Don't try to hurt me, i will hurt you more." I started to cry, i could not hold my tears back anymore. I sniffled a bit loud, i did not mean for me to be that loud. Mark turned back to look at me. He rushed over to me, and sat down in front of me. I was pissed, i knew this man was going to torture me in ways, that are unimaginable. I didn't want to be here anymore, "What are you going to do to me, Mark. I want to go home, easy." Mark laughed, "Oh, no, sweetie, if you slap me or try to run away again, i will make you do favors for me. Its that easy. You hurt me, i will hurt you. You will do as i please, or you get hurt, you understand?" He reached his hand out, he placed it under my chin, as he got closer his grip on my arm got tighter and tighter and he kissed me. I knew that if i didn't do what he wanted he would attempt to kill me.