chapter 5 PAST 2

As the party was going on one by one she went in stage and started to talk and danced.
Arjun was called in the stage now
Ray smirked 😏 now let's get ready to execute the plan

Arjun was called in the stage now Ray smirked 😏 now let's get ready to execute the plan

As arjun stands on the stage, Ray asks him to tell about amila and how much he loves her.

Arjun started saying I can't believe a girl like you exists and that I'm lucky enough to have found her. Know that no matter where life takes us, you will always be the only one for me.
Now that I've found you, I'm never going to let you go.
You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen.
Whenever I count my blessings, you are at the top of my list

Amila thought I would have been happy if the words were true, but unfortunately, it's not.

Suddenly when he was talking he could see that there parents faces have changed and was not focusing on him but back side and when turned around he saw Geeta and him together naked in bed and also they played the recording of that day convention.

Arjun face turned blue, and everyone was shocked by this and even his parents, because even they didn't know about this.
Amila suddenly stood and went near him and slapped him harder, and went inside her home.
After everybody left, Ray came to her and talked that they kicked him left and right and threw outside.

After that, amila was so broken by it, and she was depressed but Ray and her parents consoled her and tried making her forget about him.
It was hard, but then she changed and wanted to become stronger to protect her and as well as her loved once and By that time, she started recovering. Amila and Ray stared their business and focused on it.

Stay tune for next chapter....