Chapter Six: Is this a movie plot reflected in real life?

Is this a movie plot mirrored in real life?

  In the living room, after recovering from the shock, director Garland began to ask the second question that he had prepared, "My lords, why did you marry your females in the first place?"

  Ke Lin replied with a smile: "Because Nigel is very good-looking."

  When Nigel in the next room heard the words, he couldn't help but support his forehead helplessly. His hero really made no secret of the fact that he was a member of the Appearance Association. It was precisely because of this that he was always worried about whether Colin would put him aside one day because he met a better-looking female.

Director Garland: "How about you, Your Excellency Maner?"

  Man Er said in a soft voice: "I grew up with Monde, and he asked me if I wanted to be his hero. I thought it would be good to be together all the time, so I agreed." Another female of Man Er Shi is Mond's twin female brother, and the three of them grew up together.

  Hiram originally thought that he would shine when he came to this show, but from the start of filming to the present, all his limelight has been taken away by Fu Lingchen.

  Hiram's heart was full of contempt, he knew what kind of words those lowly females liked to hear the most. He smiled and said to the camera: "There is actually nothing to talk about between me and Busoren. I fell in love with him at first sight, and at first sight I thought he was my destined henress."

  Busoren knew that the camera was on him, and when he heard Hiram's words, he had a sweet smile on his face just right.

  [I really envy Lieutenant Colonel Busoren, love at first sight, I have only seen it in movies, and I have never encountered it in reality]

  [Lieutenant Colonel Busolen should be thankful that Admiral Ilt helped him share the firepower, otherwise he must have become the most envious female by now]

  【It would be great if my future hero could also fall in love with me at first sight, but unfortunately this is impossible】

  【It is precisely because of the impossibility that His Excellency Hiram is unique. Among the many males, he is simply a rare existence like a peerless gem]

  ...

  After Hiram finished answering, director Garland looked curiously at Fu Lingchen, "Your Majesty Fu Lingchen, what about you, why did you decide to marry Admiral Ilt as the female monarch?"

  Not only Garland was curious, but other guests and the large number of Zerg viewers in the live broadcast room were all looking forward to Fu Lingchen's answer.

  Under the gaze of Ke Lin and the others, Fu Lingchen parted her thin lips slightly: "Because I'm old."

  director:?

  Colin:? ?

  The audience in the live broadcast room: ? ?

  The director tentatively asked: "His Excellency Fu Lingchen, can I understand that, you mean that the reason why you married General Yierte is because you think you have reached the age to get married?"

  Fu Lingchen nodded slightly. This answer is what he thought up on the spur of the moment to fool the program crew. You can't let him say that he married Yierte because he helped Yierte get rid of the aphrodisiac.

  Fu Lingchen felt that this was Yierte's privacy, and it should not be made public like this, as it might affect Yierte's image.

  [I've wanted to say it a long time ago, but the relationship between Your Excellency Fu Lingchen and General Yierte is not good! If you had observed carefully just now, you would have found that from the time His Excellency Fu Lingchen appeared on the show, the two of them have never had any physical contact from beginning to end. As for the other three groups of guests, even though they had little physical contact, they had more or less touched each other's bodies. 】