𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆?

{Hanako pov}

Arghhh! I wish I could just tell her how i feel! She's everything to me.. I love her! I.. Love her..? But what about nene-oneesan?! Is that why I love Yashiro..? Because she reminds me of a girl, no, an angel, from my past?

No no! That has to be a lie. I love Yashiro because of how adorable she is~! I just want to hold her in my arms forever.. Sappy, I know! But who cares. Yashiro is my assistant; and a loyal one! An assistantant I love. But our relationship won't work! I'm dead and she's alive. Why is life so difficult?!

Oh right - I almost forgotten!! I have to go do some stupid meeting with the other wonders No. 3 held. The pink haired guy that calls me 'Crazy knife' or something. He seriously should know who he's talking to! The boss of all 7 wonders of the school! Hanako-san of the bathroom! Except im not a girl, I'm actually Hanako-kun. Or just Hanako.

Wait!! What am I supposed to do?! Yashiro and I meet up outside the school but still on school property so I can walk her inside! I don't want her to think I'm upset with her! I'll just write her a note in the bathroom. She's bound to check there.. Right?

That's what I'll do. I'll write a note and attend this meeting! It's going to be boring, I'm sure of it. I'll write this!

Hanako grabs some paper, and gets a pen he found on the floor. " I don't want to know what people was doing with this pen.. Gross. " he thought to himself. He then began to write. He couldn't read his own handwriting, but tried to make it legible, just enough for Yashiro! His love~! He wrote: To; Yashiro Nene ♥︎ I couldn't meet with you!! I have to go to a meeting with the other school wonders Number 3 held! I'll meet you in class, don't miss me too much you daikon~!

Perfect! There! Yikes.. Not being in class for 50+ years will definitely affect your handwriting.. Gross. This pen is sticky and wet, it even has some white residue on! Who the hell masturbates with this pen then leaves it on the floor in a public school bathroom?? Stupid. Honestly. That's also disgusting!! I am so putting this in the Kid's bag! I'll see him before going to Yashiro, just to remind him that he can't excorise for s**t! I feel a little bad for him though, people look down on him. Not saying I'm not one of those people - I am. Not in a mean way--!

In the meeting

"You may be wondering why I gathered you all here today.. " number 3 began to speak. I think that's what he's saying anyways, im not paying attention. I'm just wondering what Yashiro is doing right now.. Has she seen my note?
"it's just so I can remind you that you're all secretley homosexuals! Hah!" Number 3 joked, then everyone started to talk about actually meeting like things. Occasionally asking for my opinion, I just had to nod my head and look serious - I think Number 5 knew I wasn't paying attention. Tsuchigomori-sensei. My old teacher.

Me and Number 5 go WAAAY back! To when I was alive!! My life wasn't really.. Good. It wasn't the best. I mean, I was bullied, even by my brother, and I always had my head in the clouds! Thinking about space. Space and astronomy amazes me!! I love it a lot! That's all I was thinking of in Tsuchigomori-sensei's classes! And this girl.. I called her nene-oneesan. I met her twice.. She was really kind and really funny! The last time we met, was in the classroom. She seen me crying and I ran away and hid. I wish I didn't!! She probably hates me now. I'm so stupid for that! I'm such a fool. Why did I do that?!

{kou's pov}

Senpai looked.. Upset again today. I wish I knew what was happening! I don't like seeing her upset..

Back to where we left off last chapter, Nene's pov.

I'm.. About to cry..? My mum has said she noticed a change in my behavior..

Me and hanako have been friends for a few months now. Everything about his past is still a mystery to me.. I wonder. What's going on in that head of his..? He's so sweet sometimes, sure, he makes me upset, but that's not his fault!! He's really kind, okay? If you met him, you couldn't hate the guy! He is a little perverted, and touches me a lot, but that isn't his fault! I think. I hope? I mean, do perverts try do that purposely? Is it a 'I can't control myself' situation?

Whatever it is, Hanako makes me happy. I.. I love him. I'll never admit it! And I'll definitely never admit what I'm about to say.. But he is my type. Exactly my type. He's perfect!

And.. He's really close to my face-! Eep! We are like an inch apart!! If Akane took off his glasses, he would probably think we are k-kissing at this angle!!

Am I.. Blushing?! My face! I feel it heating up! Damn you, Hanako!

But I wonder.. What did that note even say? It looked impossible to read!