Introduction

6 years ago... after the reconstruction of Cybertron and the reconnection of the Cybertronian colonies, peace comes at last.

Eons of war and conflict have taken friends at both sides, casualities beyond expectation. But for now, peace may come... while it lasts.

Optimus Prime, now the Supreme Ruler and Commander of the Autobots was busy digging in through files of the archives in regards of what's he's seen in the future, more prominently, the Golden Disks.

"Optimus... you've been at this for weeks. Maybe you should recharge." Ratchet said upon arriving.

"I have recharged for a million years, Ratchet. I have had my share now." Prime replied while digging through the rebuilt Archives.

"Is it about the Golden Disks?" Ratchet asked.

"Perhaps it is. If there was something Alpha Trion had left. Something he had never told us before he passed to the All-Spark." Until Prime discovered an unused entry from no other than Alpha Trion. He began to read it...

"Old friend?" Ratchet asked.

"Quiet." Prime began to read aloud. "To whomever may leave this... I, Alpha Trion, had wished I entrusted this to my apprentice, Orion Pax. I should have. Instead, in my hubris, I had left them with the basics with nothing to reason them for. But here it is. Yes, the Golden Disks exist for a reason. They were meant to be shepards of the civilization we stood upon. But I had known that they could be corrupted, altered and changed. Ones that could lead to our decadence, and later forth, our destruction. This corruption they suffer is irreversible, incorrigible. And so, I take it upon myself to destroy the disks because I have no means to purge the evil texts they had been altered with. I suspected it was because of Megatronus Prime before I banished him from Cybertron, but it was too late for me to confirm it. Out of the eight Golden Disks bestowed upon me, I had destroyed six of them and cast out the last two into space. I hope that anyone must find them in the hopes that their future can come to pass, because I had a dream of what might have been if Cybertron was just and fair. In this planet where pride and greed take hold of all that is held dearly, I leave the two Golden Disks possibilities of victory, one of the Autobots and the other the faction that hooligan Megatron creates. I only ask that shall I be one with the Matrix, I wish you must keep them buried safely where they will never be found."

"Primus... Alpha Trion had known all along, yet he didn't trust himself well to entrust the secret to you..." Ratchet gasped.

"It seems that way... old friend."

Meanwhile, Bumblebee looked at a remote observatory in northwest Iacon.

"Ooooh man, talk about planets and stars out there..."

while he scribbled down notes.

Bored out of his mind, he inadvertently stumbled across Arcee's hovel, where he managed to dig through to her collection of novels.

"Huh... guess I didn't know Arcee was a novel nut... no wonder she never told us this..."

He then managed to pick her her favorite of favorites: the Spies of Love and started to read it; only for a specific page to reveal rather something unexpected of him.

"Huh... now that's a knife... from what the humans and Knockout said."

Meanwhile, Cliffjumper looked at himself in the mirror... and he felt like he was out of shape.

So he began to take a brutal workout by frantic push-ups, pushing himself to lift Arcee who was busy reading one of her favorite novels while lying down on the ground, and racing across the entire academy on foot, not bothering to use his Vehicle Form.

He went to well, have a bottle of cool EnerGULP for a break, only to encounter Warpath swallowing up an entire oil cake, seemingly where it bloated him up, but when he burped, he was suddenly back to his normal shaped.

Nothing else had angered Cliffjumper on that day, especially when he crushed his bottled EnerGULP.

An hour afterward, Elita was busy cleaning the dishes when Warpath suddenly jumped and said "Hey Elita!"

She screamed and fainted, using her time manipulation to reverse a portion of the house they were in back it's ruined state in the Great War, down on top of Warpath. Fortunately, it didn't affect her Spark like last time.

"I'm sorry!" she frantically apologized; she was never used to having controlled her combat instincts.

Especially on the window where the Dinobots are seen completely injured, especially Grimlock who was having a neck brace and sitting on a wheelchair compliments of Elita herself. Their rough spar against Elita had never gone well.

"Get me out of here, boys."

The Dinobots struggled to push the wheelchair Grimlock was confined in out of Elita and Warpath's sights.

Elsewhere, Arcee had finished reading her favorite novel, now she was completely set aboard to read it's sequel. Setting it with a much bigger book and one of Cliffjumper's shotguns didn't work, so he went for the prequel because it was of the same size.

Carefully enough not to let the books fall that would have caused the entire bunk to fall as well, Arcee managed to swap the Bot With Two Souls with it's sequel: the Twin Bots with Four Souls.

"Hey Arcee! Can I borrow that book you're reading?"

Arcee instead just slumped down in mesmerizing grace, frowning Bumblebee.

Meanwhile, Starscream had gone through his "evil plan to destroy the Autobots" until Bumblebee and Warpath jumped in.

Meanwhile, having  noticed that Spies of Love had been missing, Arcee frantically digged through her library until she noticed Bumblebee holding it.

"Bumblebee, is that my book?"

"This is filth!" Bumblebee yelled "FILTH!"

"AH!" Arcee yelped having been smacked in the face lying down in the ground, dazed by Bumblebee.

"C-c-can I have my book back?" she stuttered.

"LATER!" Bumblebee yelled.

He made the excuse that he was planning to sell Energon pieces to the impoverished masses of Kaon.

Meanwhile, Omega Scion was busy, muttering and organizing the cluttered mess his theater was in. He had already finished the archiving of the future to come in the beginning of 6 years. Now the fools that were anticipated to come were late. Late with a capital L.

"Where in the blasted Allspark are those fools?! I swear, I'll-"

"Hello, Omega Scion."

To the ancient Cybertronian, they all showed up.

"Optimus Prime! Come to witness the future?"

"Yes, yet your words seem haunting enough to us as well." Prime replied.

"Very well, Prime, but be warned, this future is anything but a happy tale. Take your seats, all of you. And let's get this show started.

They all took their seats, with confectionaries this time, to Omega Scion's surprise.

"Convienient." as the latter unleashed his powers to reactivate the newly improved Orb of the Future...