Master of the House

"Well, that was pretty impressive.... I mean we're all mechanical to the core... but I never thought that a mixture of organic and technological forms was ever a possibility..." Ratchet sadly admitted.

"But wait, they all turned back to their original forms! What happened to their Transmetal upgrades?" Bumblebee asked.

"The virus must have removed all of their upgrades. But thankfully, their new forms can give them an advantage." Knockout replied.

"The Maxies don't even know that Pred-Megs is running things in Cybertron, do they? They just arrived, Ratch!" Bulkhead exclaimed.

"They'll get to the bottom of it as soon as they find a new base, Bulk." Ratchet calmly assured.

"As much as I love to see this banter go on, Omega Scion, I would rather see what happens next." Megatron inquired.

"As you wish, Megatron." Omega Scion then activated the Orb of the Future...

Deep in the catacombs of the Cybertron underground, Primal mediatates, guiding his fellow Maximals to do the same, though some particularily struggle at this point.

"Free your minds. Let go of old thinking."

Hearing Rattrap struggling like he's fighting off a headache, Primal mediates "Focus on the Transformation within."

"It's pretty clear the Maxies aren't getting what Primal's saying to them. Uncultured cyber-swine." Brawl stated.

"Brawl! Since when are you a bot of fine Cybertron culture?!" Vortex gasped.

"I can't keep being your big muscle forever!"

"Please keep this Brawl. I like him better than the dim-witted brute we have in the Combaticons." Onslaught suggested.

"I bet he'll go back to being the old Brawl we all love, Blast." Swindle whispered to Blast Off.

Blast Off chuckled. "Pay up if he doesn't, Swindle."

"Hey, what's with all the hocus pocus?!" Rattrap questioned, irate and unable to follow what Primal is saying. "Just give us the Command Code so we can transform already."

"It's not that easy Rattrap." Primal replied.

"You're not making it so for your team, monkey boy." Knockout pointed out.

"The Oracle has melded us into a balance of both machine and living tissue." Primal clarified.

"I wonder if we get that form one day. I couldn't wait to go back to Earth showing Rafe what I look like!" Bumblebee chuckled.

"Then if you wish, we will find the Oracle somewhere in Cybertron, Bumblebee." Prime assured.

"Command codes and onboard computers are things of the past." Primal continued.

"So, what are we?" Cheetor questioned. "Robots, or animals?"

"Both." Primal answered. "And neither."

"Well, that sure clears it up." Blackarachnia snarked.

"The key is finding the balance in yourself. Then and only then can you say your names and synthesize like I do." he stood up. "Follow me. Say your names and say 'SYNTHESIZE!' like this: Optimus Primal- SYNTHESIZE!" as he transforms to his Robot Form.

"We've seen that already. I want to see the rest as well." Smokescreen spoke out.

"Couldn't have they bothered to find Rhinox or Silverbolt as well? They might have been lost in Cybertron!" Ratchet pointed out.