★ keep up

for catoringpiyy ( ◠‿◠ )
also an 'i can be needy' spinoff, can still be read as a standalone

-

Their love is still going as strong as ever, and things have definitely settled down with their close intimacy, as Jisung didn't find he craved it often anymore.

However, Minho still finds that he sort of misses when his beloved husband always had his hands all over him, 24/7. When they find themselves in a car where most of their heated memories remain, Minho proposes a fun way to spend the sunset together.

(Dedicated to my first oneshot. ♡)

-
explicit sexual content included
cw: car sex, semi-public sex, overstimulation, multiple orgasms, belly bulge, cum shot, large insertion (?)

-

If Jisung could describe his current life in three different ways, he'd say that: 1) The pandemic is over, 2) He's happily married to the love of his life and wouldn't ask for anything more, 3) The last time he's had sex was two months ago.

And he mostly counts that as a win.

See, it'd been sort of difficult beforehand to keep himself as tame as possible when he had been stuck with Minho through all of quarantine. It was just so frustrating to keep his hands off of his then-fiancè and himself, because what better ways were there to spend quarantine than fucking like rabbits when they had the opportunity to do so?

It had been fun, and a great way to spend time then. Their bond had grown stronger, and now they had been truly attached at the hip. But, if there was something that did change, it was that they miraculously stopped having sex as often as they used to.

Two years ago, Jisung would have been bawling if he had to go through this long of a withdrawal. But, it had been quite easy to settle into a routine where they still gave each other the affection they needed while still balancing their hectic work life at the same time.

Sex wasn't exactly a necessity anymore. Okay, well, the last time they initiated any intercourse was a few weeks ago when Jisung got on his knees and sucked Minho's dick before he left for a huge presentation. It totally alleviated the stress, and a promotion was on his way afterwards.

Other than that... he's been doing fairly well without having something up his ass at all times. He was worried about himself at first, because what if he got bored of the sex? Sex with Minho? His cock?

But that couldn't be a possibility, because he was technically married to his dick too, so he loved him dearly. He slowly realized it was because he was getting a lot busier at work, and he was perfectly fine with it, because he felt less dependent now.

So truly, he had been completely okay, because Minho hadn't been saying anything about it! He loved life. Married life with Minho was just so good, too. He wouldn't trade this for anything else.

Currently, they're in the car on their way home from visiting Minho's parents. It was sort of hard to get their schedules to align so that they could take the time off to spend together, but they managed greatly. Jisung was so incredibly stuffed with all of the homemade side dishes Minho's mother had prepared, and the meat that had been grilled perfectly by his father.