CHAPTER ONE: A FIRST STEP UNALIVE

I woke up in... an apartment? I don't remember where I last was. The sky was red outside and I saw a bunch of monsters... and demons..? Last thing I remember was feeling some sort of pain in my stomach. I then realized what happened. I was stabbed in my sleep. As I realized, I soon began to run to a mirror. There it was. I was a demon. A monster. But the question is why am I in hell?! Oh right. I forgot I once commited arson on my high school. I looked around and saw a billboard saying "Come to I am pee! We will get revenge on whoever killed you! ALSO WE ARE HIRING! -Blitz". Seriously??? Who names their job 'I am pee'? Whatever. I look around and saw the building. I climbed into the window and managed to get into their office. Thankfully, they didn't hear the window raise. It sounds like they are having a meeting? I opened the door. There was a tall demon, two demons sitting next to each other, and on the opposite side of them was a hellhound looking like she wanted to die right where she sat. The tall demon spoke. "Who are you?"
Y/N: I'm Y/N. I saw the billboard and wanted to apply?
Blitz: Sure. I am Blitz, the O is silent, and I'm the founder of I.M.P! Just come into my office so you can sign a sheet or... MOXXIE WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE APPLYING SHEETS?!
He yelled at the other demon who I presume is Moxxie.
Blitz digs through his files while I scoot to his office. He finds it and follows me. He then hands me the sheet. There were questions that were slightly inapropriate, such as 'What's your usual preferance when it comes to taking a shower?' I look at the question in confusion. Blitz seemed to notice it and what I was looking at. He then started smiling. Creepy, but I answered it anyways. I handed the sheet to him.
Blitz: Okay see you tomorrow at your first day.
Y/N: So I don't start today?
Blitz: Hell no! Now go do whatever.
He goes back into the meeting room with me, but he slightly drags me by my tail. Weird.
Blitz: Okay everyone, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Loona, *points at the hellhound* She is my daughter, and this is Millie and Moxxie and they are married. Now everyone, go home!
He forced everyone out of the office except me and Loona. I decided to leave and return to 'my' apartment. Before I left I heard him whisper to Loona. He said to her...

"That girl will be mine."

Loona: Who?
Blitz: Oh for FUCK'S SAKE!

                                                                                                                     ***TBC***