Chapter 3: Sadness and boredom

I felt bad for Blitz. That night, I couldn't stop thinking about him. His daughter issues. His depression. All that he could have been through when I didn't know him at first. I cried myself to sleep, feeling bad for what I did.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to someone purring. I felt someone between my legs. I uncover them and... Whew, it's just Blitz.

Wait... "BLITZ?!" I yelled. "What?" He asked as he had pancakes in his hands. He immediately shoved them in my mouth and said "Eat." I immediately swallowed them whole, but then felt uneasy. I felt Blitz put chains on my neck, legs, and arms as I fell asleep. Before I passed out, I thought 'He probably does this to his other employees'.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

I woke up. It was dark at first, before I heard someone open the door? I saw it was Loona. I tried to speak but I couldn't. Did Blitz seriously kidnap me? When Loona saw me, she broke the chains on me and pulled the tape off my mouth. "You okay? My dad can be weird sometimes but he has never done this." She said. I finally spoke and said "I think he put a drug in the pancakes he forced me to eat. Because I can't feel my legs right now." I said. She picked me up and carried me to work. 

"Okay shut your assholes here's the plan-" Blitz said but stopped as Loona walked in and plomped me on my seat. She sat next to me and gave Blitz a 'What the fuck did you do' look.

Blitz then explained something about how to beat Verosika, the famous popstar, in a spring fest or something. I fell asleep when they were walking out. But before I fell asleep I heard the damned kidnapper say:

"Sweet dreams"

I whispered "What dreams..? I don't have any."

(I love to leave pages off with funny things :3 )