1. The Beginning

A knife was thrown at the inbearable, the insufferabl-

Get to the point Damnit!

ouch..ok

A knife was thrown at Katsuki Bakugou. You would think he be in the hospital but no a angel protected him.

It was his quirk!

But most of the angels left due to what I said he was.

Inbearable Insufferable and so many more things.

He was hated by everyone even his "friends"

His so called "friends" wanted to kill him but a angel would protect him every time

with angels Come devils so the devils would beat up whoever did it.

Even with this quirk Katsuki Bakugou never stopped training

He had to be the best! show no weakness...

* A few days ago*

''Y-your a meanie!"

A random girl was yelling at katsuki because his devil beat up her friend who threw a knife at him.

"How? She threw a fucking knife at me!"

"You deserved it! You and your stupid quirk thinking your better than everyone!"

''HAAAH!! You want to die''

"not to someone as useless as you and then she runs off"

The whole thing was reported to his mother...

In this AU she never married Masaru and was tricked into being mean into Katsuki

or forced.... When the dad finds out about it she has two options... she can ethier beat him up or let the father stab him endlessly. He knew about the quirk They both did yet he always deactived his quirk and told them to do nothing while they hit him. She has tried to escape him and failed.  But Katsuki doesn't know this.. So why did he let them do it?

Because in his mind he deserved it

Every slur

Every insult

Every Hit

He deserved it

For not being " The best"

It was ingrained in his mind.. He had to be the best! What a horrible mindset for a kid to have. 99% doesn't make him happy. only 100% does Second place doesn't make him feel happy only first place does..

Now He's walking back home.

He knows he will get beaten. He yelled at a kid.. and let his quirk beat another kid up....

But he didn't

It was super weird... he was waiting for it... When is it coming?

Thats until he saw his parents on a phone call...

Only his mom sobbing and his dad looked... sad!?

It must have been important so he listened in...

'' Oh Inko im *sniffles*  i'm so sorry for your loss!''

Did someone die?

inko inko inko... That's it Inko Midoryia! She was friends with his mum.. But he was such a ''disgrace'' he never got to meet her.

he listened more closely

it's not your fault mitsuki but why would he? sobbing could be heard.. it was sounding like someone crying a water foutain!

Mitsuki then turned up the TV

Why didn't he noticed?

Ms.Midoryia had a son

and ......

He was killed by the sludge monster.. well that is what they say it was obvious that a ugly beardless man who uses fire to do it did.

Endeavor or something...

His mum happy made bakugou happy it meant less beatings it meant he was being The Best at the moment.

Endeavor has killed a piece of his Mum happiness

His only real friend... Endeavor was no longer A person to him. ( WHOOP WHOOP YASSSSSSS #endeavor is trash!!)

There was izuku midoryia in the slime monster and endeavor flamed the whole place since the sludge monster quirk was still there only parts of him were burned because 1. he's slime at the moment and 2. He used izuku as a shield killing izuku in the process...

He was so angry in his room and his angel couldn't take it anymore.

'' I'm so tired of this! find another angel! ''

and so they left... 5th one this month..

just great.

and this was only the beginning...

authors note:

WHOOOO HEY YALL

so im back making more books cuz why not

and i've got a shin soukoku + soukoku coming up for my BSD fans its super hard and im having some...writers block on it

but it will be done sooner or later!

i hope...