"3 seconds"

Y/n was peacefully laying on her couch when she heard something fall in her room. Must have been her cat knocked something over. She walked upstairs to investigate but nobody was there, not even her cat. She walked downstairs again and her cat was down there. That's weird, I thought I heard you knock something over upstairs. Maybe I'm hearing things... she thought, but her thoughts were soon interrupted by a tall guy that had dark hair with bandages all I've this face other than his eyes, and he was wearing a brown hoodie with the hood on and what looked to be.. blood?! And not to mention he was holding a scythe with friend blood on it. He began to laugh like a maniac and she looked terrified, but for some reason she also thought of it as a prank, so she didn't seem to scared anymore.
"HAHAHAHAHA!! IM GONNA GIVW YA THREE SECONDS TO RUN~ AND IF I CANTCV YOU THEN.... WELL LETS SAY IT WONT BE PRETTY!!"
she man said and she looked scared. And then she heard him say
"1.."
she then darted out of the room and into the bathroom across the hall and heard him say
"2.... 3!!"
she then heard footsteps that were fast to come to the bathroom door. "How dumb are you bitch?! Of course someone that scared would hide in there!!"
He said and started that psychotic laughter again and then she saw the scythe break through the door and she screamed and picked up as bottle of soap and broke the mirror in the bathroom and picked up the biggest shard of glass. She held it up and he unlocked the door by reaching in the hole he made in it with his scythe and unlocking it. He then walked in still laughing and she had the large mirror shard in her hand and that just made him laugh more. Which instead of making her scared made her kinda angry. She looked at him, does he think I'm a joke?!! That dumbass! I have a sharp piece from my damn mirror and he's not one bit scared. She thought then remembered the scythe. Oh right... the scythe...
"Shut up damn it! That laughing gives me a ducking headache!!" She says angrily and he put his scythe blade up to her throat. "You should shut up bitch! You know I could fucking kill you if you say something I don't like!!" He says with a psychotic grin. He pressed the scythe deeper into her skin and she crossed her arms and thought. Reverse psychology! "Kill me. Do it" she said and he looked confused. "The hell?!! At least make it fun!! Beg for your pathetic life! Make me want to kill you damn it!! Show some sign your scared or something or it won't be any damn fun!!"