Chapter 1

(A/n: genya is slightly short in this he's 5'5 Sanemi is 5'10 and Muichirou is 5'6 and is 16 and Yuichirou is alive btw Yuichiro is alive and he's Muichiro heights Nezuko is a human she's 15 years old Genya's wears a purple leaf pattern Kimono with a black haori and black leg wraps with purple ribbons and and sandals Nezuko has Genya's ability to devour demons also Genya's hair reaches his thigh btw Genya's going to be is going to stay 16 since demons don't age that's why Muichiro and Yuichiro are 16 which Genya was technically older than Tanjiro by 2 years now but now Tanjiro's two months older Sabito is alive because why not🤷🏽‍♀️)

Chapter name:The Kamados

Tanjuro paused upon seeing a small body laying in the snow Tanjuro slipped off his haori

Tanjuro paused upon seeing a small body laying in the snow Tanjuro slipped off his haori.He wrapped it around the boy before picking the body up and carrying him back to his house.

The children immediately crowded around him and the child"Now now please give me some space"Tanjuro said as Nezuko and Tanjiro moved away.

Tanjuro placed the boy down noticing he was bleeding from the face Tanjuro immediately bandaged him.But the boy didn't wake until 5 days later Tanjuro smiled seeing the confused boy"My names Tanjuro what's yours?"The boy stared.

He blinked before responding"Genya-Genya um I can't remember"Genya said.Tanjuro was shocked"Do you remember your family"Tanjuro asked Genya shook his head.

Genya tilted his head and blinked Tanjuro stood up and held his hand out Genya took it.He walked to where Tanjiro and Nezuko were"Tanjiro,Nezuko this is Genya he doesn't remember anything but his first name so for now on he will be known as Genya Kamado he's two years older than Tanjiro"Tanjuro said.

Nezuko smiled she watched Genya tilt his head and Nezuko mimicked his movement Genya smiled.Nezuko immediately hugged him he hummed Tanjiro chuckled he hugged the two as they giggled.

Tanjuro was shocked by how quick they bonded he smiled.

Time skip(Nezuko 13 Tanjiro 14 Genya 16)
Genya was now 16 and Tanjiro was now 14 and Nezuko is 13 after Tanjuro died Tanjiro became more protective of his siblings.When Rokuto was sick he would try and take care of them but Genya would always insist to take care of them.

Tanjiro was getting ready to leave Genya was tying Tanjiro hair in a ponytail.Tanjiro sighed"Genya my hair is fine"Tanjiro huffed Genya shook his head when finished"ne ne Tanjiro your hair is a mess you need it tied up so it won't get caught in anything"Genya said.

Genya looked at Tanjiro and Nezuko"I will see you again promise to take care of yourself ok?" Genya said.Tanjiro and Nezuko as they waved goodbye.

It was night by the time they were heading back"tanjiro You and Nezuko aren't going back up the mountain now it's to late now don't argue just get in here before the demons show"The man said.

'One night will be fine right?' both Nezuko and Tanjiro thought.

Right?!

Once it hit morning Nezuko and Tanjiro started to head back when they were close enough.Tanjiro and Nezuko froze at the sight Genya was laying in the snow with Rokuto under his arm.A pool of blood under both of them Tanjiro heard Nezuko scream as she ran towards Genya.