Here's How It Goes

Pairing: Jason Todd/Fem!Harry/Roy Harper

Plot: Child Fem!Harry uses accidental magic to escape her abusive relatives, instead of teleporting within her country, she travels to a different dimension: DC universe. She gets adopted by whatever cape member of your choosing. Keep in mind that if Bruce takes her in, it'll be as a ward because he adopted Jason. Growing up she trains in combat, her specialty in weapons, getting magic lessons from Zatanna, who she learned that she was originally from a different universe.

On one of her many missions, she meets Jason and Roy when their own assignment clashed with hers.  Fast forwarding, they became best friends after bonding through childhood trauma, feelings are eventually confessed and now very happy together in a poly relationship.

Back in HP universe: Hogwarts hosts Triwizard tournament. Dumbledore puts her name in the cup to summon Fem!Hardy to see where she's been since her disappearance.

DC universe: The throuple are literally mid mission, bullets and arrows straying everywhere when Fem!Harry feels a pull on her chest where she immediately collapses. Worried, Jason and Roy are instantly at her side watching each others back where they all get pulled into the HP universe. None of the, expected to get spat out in her original universe.

HP universe: No one expected for Fem!Harry's name to pop up only to spit out 3 grown harden and scarred adults who look ready to kick and murder ass considering in their weapons are aimed at them.

That should be whatever idea that wouldn't leave me alone. Damn. I don't plan on writing for this one, but feel free to write a story about this idea. Just remember to give credit where it's due :).